Chapter 26

Chapter 26

Kate's jaw dropped and she brought her hand up to her mouth. Her eyes were bright, like the color of grass in a sunlit meadow.

Castle bit his lip, full of anticipation. He felt as if he were about to explode with suspense when she finally smiled. "Yes! Yes a million times!" Her eyes were glimmering and her eyelashes were wet. They ran into each other, wrapping their arms around each other and laughing. Castle picked Kate up slightly, to where her toes were barely touching the ground.

He slowly drew his hand to the back of her head, taking the clip out of her hair. The brown waves cascaded around them, forming a sort of canopy, the whole world was gone, and it was only them. Castle pulled her in closer, running his lips down her jaw, brushing them against her collar.

She shivered against him, her body vibrating.

Kate took his face between her hands, cupping his cheek, and pulled him in, their lips colliding fiercely. As they kissed, oblivious to the world around them, Castle walked over to the other side of the room, ramming her into the wall. She gasped, allowing him to slip his tongue deep inside her mouth. She moaned slightly.

Castle placed his hands on her hips and lifted her up, giving her the chance to tightly wrap her legs around his waist. Her hand gripped his back tightly, nails running deeply into his skin.

He broke apart and rested his head against hers, the only noise in the room was their deep breathing. Slowly, she lifted his shirt over his head and threw it on the floor. She gazed at his built figure, tracing the outlines of his muscles with her index finger. Castle laughed, releasing her from his grip. She slid down his body until her feet hit the ground.

He took her hands in his and brought them around the back of his neck, forcing her to move in closer. "God, you're so perfect. I love you so much." He mumbled into her mouth, causing her to smile. She bit her lip and looked at him, shaking her head. "I really don't know how lucky I am." She said, instantly looking down as if she were ashamed.

Castle's eyebrows furrowed. He took a finger and placed it under her chin, making her look at him. "What do you mean how lucky you are?" He asked,"Before you came in to my life, the only people I really ever had were my mother and Alexis. Don't ever think you're not important to me, because I assure you, you are, and I love you." He placed a hand on her back and brought her in, tucking her head under his chin. Kate wrapped her arms around his waist as he stroked her hair and kissed the top of her head.

"So, it looks like we have a lot of packing to do!" He exclaimed, changing the mood. "Lets do it!" Kate replied, smiling. He was so happy he could be there for her. So happy that he knew, for a change, that his life was going to be much happier.

A/N:

Hay guys! Well this is the last chapter of fluff for a while.... Brace yourselves for next chapter because it gets pretty cray js. REMEMBER TO COMMENT VOTE AND TELL YOUR FRIENDS TO READ IT THANK YOU AND GOODBYE