Chapter 2 The Job*

Your POV
"Come on, (E/N). The train is about to leave." I said and heard a faint 'coming'. The job was easy. Just catch a bunch of bandits for 4000j. It was somewhere upon Clover...... Where Natsu and I met...... Memories....... Fading away into nothingness. it was a 30 minute ride there so to pass time I put on my music lacrima and tapped a music that I have already forgotten. (E/N) was sleeping at my lap. I brushed her golden fur and hummed to the tune. After a while, the train stopped. Indicating that I was already at my destination. I wake the sleeping exceed up and walked off of the train. I smelled the faint scent of the buffet standing near me. "(Y/N), I thought you hated this place?" (E/C) exclaimed, I hummed in approval. Not interested in uttering a single word. "This place is now only a memory. A very faint memory that I should be moving right now. Life is like a flower.... Sometimes it blooms..... As for me, it wilts."I finally said. (E/C) looked at me with shock and somehow sad expression. 'But I can't deny..... I still love him.... How could I not? We shared a lot of moments.....' I thought. 'Life is just so complicating and confusing, isn't it?' I sigh.

*~~~~~~ time skip brought to you by: Goat Mum~~~~~~~*

The job was easy. The bandits didn't even put up a fight. So much for effort, but atleast we have jewels. (E/C) didn't really helped that much..... she kept nagging me to eat. We walked through a near by restaurant and ordered. In a short while, the faint sound of the bell rang saying that someone just entered. "FOOD!!!! Happy look!!!!! It's heaven in here! Come on Guys, hurry up! You're so slow!!!" 'Natsu'...... seriously?! Him?! Now? Just when I got comfortable..... The world is always against me, huh? "Natsu! *pant* stop *pant* leaving us! You idiot!" A voice belonging to a certain blonde girl. 'Great.....' I looked at (E/N) trying to ignore the team." I patted her head to give her comfort but it doesn't seem to help.... Atleast a smile made it's way to her face. 'I wish I could smile like that..... withouht a glint of fake mixing in..' I trailed off. "Hey isn't that, (Y/N)?" It was Gray. Part of me was happy that he recognized me, but the other was wishing he shouldn't have seen me. "I think so, why?" Erza asked. "Nothin'. It just seemed right to point that out." He said trailing off, "Why would it be right?do you know her or something?" A blonde asked. 'Dragon Slayer hearing never fails me....' "Yeah. She's part of the guild!she is addressed as the 'STAR' or somethin'. She's crazy strong!" Happy. 'You say that but why are you still trying to hold me back from moving on?' "They say she was raised by Acnologia himself!" ... "She might know where Igneel is too!" Natsu added. 'Is that who you see I am? Is that who I am to you? Why are you so blind...?'