Chapter 2

Asriel POV
Frisk told me that chara was back and I had very mixed emotions about this. On one hand yay! Chara's back. On the other hand no! She's tourturing frisk and basically trying to make her commit genocide again. I ask her "can she speak out through you yet or is she confined to your mind?"
Frisk responded "She is only confined to my mind, she can't speak through my mouth."
"Well, at least she can't ruin anything in the human world while she's here"
"Thanks asriel."

Frisk's pov

Sans teleported Asriel, him, and I to our house. We all watched anime with alphys until I fell asleep. I woke up with Asriel sleeping next to me. We share a room together. Asgore, Toriel, Papy, Sans, Alphys, Undyne, Mettaton, Napstablook, Asriel, and I all splurged and bought a huge house together.
"Hey Asriel. I have a plan to get chara out of my head."
What are you plan- I cut out chara and pushed her out of my thoughts. I couldn't before because it was all so sudden.
He replied "I'm listening. Does it involve her dieing?" (Not sure if i spelled that correctly don't hate)
"No. I think I know how to get her a body and get all the hate out. It will require you, Asgore, and Toriel at least to try to get all that hate out of her."
"So I'll get to see my sister again?" He asked excitedly.
"Yes, in theory Chara will get to have a body"

Meanwhile in PTA land

Sans POV

Tori asked me to go to the pta meeting. She couldn't go because she had to grade papers. I said yes of course. (A/N: No soriel because she and Asgore at back together)
I arrived at Frisk and Asriel's school and went to the pta meeting room. When I walked in I was greeted by a blonde haired woman.
"You must be Mr. Sans, toriel's friend. She said she couldn't come today and told us a skeleton named sans would be here. By the way my name's Linda "

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: If you know who Linda is  you know what's going to happen. If not....... well you'll see.
Also! I will go with the Chara getting a body route if you couldn't tell
bOi!