Chapter 5

(A/N: so, first off sorry I haven't updated on like 2 months or something like that XD. And second off this will have some serious feels. WARNING: This chapter will have abuse and self harm. Just a heads up. BTW chara's body will come soon! Mabye 1 or 2 chapters. I'm deciding whether to make this 2 parts or not.)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey, Chara. I was wondering something. What is it Frisk? What happened to you before you fell down here. ...... do you really want to know? Do you want to know why I fell down here. People don't climb mount ebbot just to climb it. You should know that of all people frisk. ....... You're right. I guess I was just fed up with my life. If you really must know. I'll tell you why I jumped.

(A/N: from now on until I say so, this will be Chara talking to frisk. So normal text is Chara)

I was born on August 14, 1983 (A/N: She is 13 years old. I'm counting when she was not dead). I had a very rare disorder that gave me red eyes and allowed me to remember everything. My mom and dad fought so much they divorced after I was 4 months old. My dad had won the court case and took care of me. He remarried when i was 3 and found a Angel in the ground.(A/N: a really nice person.). Every thing took a turn for the worse when my father killed my step-mom and threatened to kill me if I didn't stay quiet. When I was 5 he made me basically a slave to him and called me 'you red-eyed freak'. After a while I started to take that anger out on myself. I would take a knife and draw lines, just barely drawing blood, across my arm. After a while I decided  that I was better off dead than a slave to my dad who abused me at 10. I loved with the Dremurrs for 2 years. You know the rest.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Heeeey oh everybody. I'm finally back. I was in Swimming earlier today and I thought 'I should make chara's back story!' And here it is. Hope you like it. And as always comment ideas down here.