Chapter 3

A/N: Now that asriel has enhanced his power he can talk to people in their mind. Bold italics mean asriel

Chara POV

Well Frisk is probably planning to get rid of me. Ugh. All I really want is to be with Toriel and Asgore but I would never admit that to Frisk. I, right now at least just need a little more hate to take over. When you posses someone to make them kill all your friends that tends to be something that is easily found, but right now I can't really find any. Hey Chara. I know you don't really like me for what I just did, but just trust me. Why in the world would you ever want to help me? Why, I just don't understand. Well I'm doing it because I wouldn't be a very good friend if I didn't care about you. I want to help you. Chara just wait. Wait and it will all be ok. No, frisk, you don't get it do you. Get what? How much I want to do humanity. *creepy laugh* I want to rip the souls out of each and everyone who wronged me or just stood there while I got abused by my parents. I WANT TO END THIS WORLD. WITH EACH AND WATCH EVERY MONSTER AND HUMAN SOUL SHATTER BEFORE ME. We both know you don't want that chara. You only want a second chance to do things right. Don't you? You only want to get to know every monster in the underground personally. Make sure they are fine. Be better friends with Alphys, Undyne, Sans, Papyrus, and Asriel. Be a better child to Toriel and Asgore. I know you better than that. *sniff* frisk, you always knew what to say to anyone at any time. I was jealous but I can't change now. I've absorbed too much hate. That can change Chara. There is still love. Not Levels Of ViolencE. But genuine love for other monsters and human beings. Asriel, is it really you? *starts full out weeping* I-I love you guys. I love everyone. *sniff* I just want to be happy.

Sans POV

"You can just call me sans, linda."
"That will be fine Mr. Sa-"
"Well if you must be formal then call me Dr. Sans. I have PhDs in quantum physics, advanced mathematics, and rocket science."
"Well then, to day we will talk about vacinations. I think that we should make them optional because it might give kids autism a-"
"Ok Linda, I'm gonna stop you right there. Vaccinations don't give kids autism and there is scientific proof of that. You can't argue any other point Linda so I suggest you just agree."
"Ugh. Fine they'll stay mandatory."
Man Linda is annoying. It's like you took every wrong stereotype and rolled all that to to a very bad person and you got Linda. She can't even bake well to make up for it. Dang those lemon squares suck.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: I will focus on getting chara s a body for a couple more chapters till she gets one. Then you guys will get a little more pta stuff. bOi!