Lets See

Sam's POV

In the morning I could hear some feet shuffling around downstairs, and food burning. Getting my robe on I went downstairs to find Conner cooking. Plates and bowls were piled on the table, "what are you doing?" I asked. He sighed, "I'm trying to make pancakes" I laughed, "you don't know how to make pancakes?" He growled at me, "I'm doing this mostly for Eli" I smiled, "I'm sure shell love it, now let me help you"then we got to work.

By the time everyone had gotten up Conner and I had made pancakes, toast, eggs and bacon. When I saw Daniel, my heart stopped. His hair was all tangled, shirt all wrinkled and his basketball shorts laid low on his waist. My inner wolf growled. 

What's wrong?, he said in my mind

Nothing I replied, you just look... good I stuttered

He looked down at himself and smiled, really now?

Don't tease me I growled

"Hey guys" Conner coughed, making Daniel and I jump. "Sorry" I muttered, taking my seat next to my mate. The others did the same. And right as I was about to grab a pancake from the table, I heard a door burst open from the front entryway. In seconds a boy reached the dining room, where we were. His clothes were torn, and eyes bloodshot, he was gasping for air. Daniel jumped from his chair and gave the boy a glass of water, "what is it James?" James closed his eyes for a second and then re-opened them, "their coming, their coming for her" he pointed towards me, and then collapsed to the ground.