Whatever The Hell We Want Pt 2

My head hurt, eyes were shut tight. I felt as if they were nailed to my eyelids. Getting up I looked at my surroundings and saw that I was in my new room. Alice was by my side, "thank god your awake, I shall inform the Alpha" but before she could scurry off I grabbed her hand. "I'm not staying here" I informed her. "What!" Her eyes went wide and she pulled her hand away, "I need to find him" my voice shook. 

She just nodded, "you can go, but the Alpha is gonna catch you. He made a pack with Daniel that if you tried to leave our Alpha would make you stay and in return Daniel would make a truce with us. " I just took a deep breath, "I have to try". Getting up I got a bag and put a few idems of clothing and asked Alice for a baggie to put my dinner in" I took a few water bottles and wished Alice goodbye. 

"You need to leave now if you actually want to make it out alive, here's a map.." she shoved a piece of paper into my pack, "the pack doctor is gonna come to check up on you any minute" I nodded and gave her a hug, "thank you" she shrugged, "I lost my mate too ya know. I can understand what your going through" tears formed in her eyes, "pain is the only thing I will ever feel..." she paused, "now go!" And I did. 

Jumping down the balcony I started to sprint. I didn't want to go into my wolf form, not yet. My wolf form would reek through the forest more than in my human form. There was a river in my sight and I grabbed some mud, coating it over my face, neck and behind my ears. They couldn't be able to find me. 

Not caring if I made any noise I just sprinted, trying to get as far away from the Summer Pack as possible. Only when they found me missing would I have to be silent and slick. I'd probably get a 20 minute start before they would notice that I had actually left. The trees clawed at my face and the bushes scraped across my legs. But I didn't care, I had to get to Daniel. 

Suddenly a searing pain went through my stomach, I dropped to the ground. It was from Heat. My head hurt, eyes became teary and head groggy. I wanted to scream but I knew I couldn't do that, the others would hear me. Falling to the ground I groaned and tried to move around and find some comfortable position. But their was none. 

Daniel! I screamed, mind linking him.  

There was no reply.

Daniel please it hurts, why'd you leave me? It hurts so bad that I can't even breath i cried

Still no reply. 

I may just be done Daniel, I can't do this without you so I just give up. Goodbye

Getting the knife out of my bag I pulled it to my wrist again. It would all be over soon. 

Wait! Sam don't do this please. Stay where you are needed, you need to be safe, He yelled at me.

So I'm not needed with you right I sighed, I'm not staying their, no way. If you wanted me to be safe  then you wouldn't of forced me to go into Heat for the rest of my life.  

He cursed. I forgot, I'm so sorry. It will be over soon, give it time. 

Instead of answering him I ended the mind link and got up, the Heat session was over and I continued on. But not before I heard at least 20 wolves howl. They're coming.