Fog Of War

This is Sean 

Daniel and I were stationed together, our wolves listening to any sound around us. I changing into human form and put my clothes on, grabbing my weapons and holing the sword in my hand. Daniel didn't shift, he thought it would be better to tower over the wolves and tear their throats out than to stab one. 

It must of been 10 minutes until the silence was broken, I saw a flash of teeth before Daniel jumped in the air and crushed the wolves windpipe. I slashed another with my sword, it cut through his back. Then he lunged for my throat so I held the sword to my chest, the blade faced outward, piercing the wolf's stomach. He collapsed on the floor, dead. 

Then Connor came up behind me, blood on his face hopefully not his. He held a gun and shooted at everything that moved. Another wolf pounced at Connor but he didn't see, he was already occupied with another. I pushed Connor out of the way and felt claws cross my side, it stung but wasn't a fatal wound. I just got right back up and saw the new Alpha of the rogues, power came off him in waves. My sword was clutched in hand and I started to reach for my gun, in the waistband of my jeans. 

Connor and now Sean were at my side, they both looked pretty horrid. They looked on the verge of collapsing. Daniel was nowhere to be found, where the hell was he? Looking around I could see other rogues circling around us, we were outnumbered.  Taking out my gun I started shooting, wolf after wolf started coming and every time I shot one 2 would feel its place.

Before I knew my gun had run out of bullets and my sword wouldn't do any good. I shifted and helped Sean get a wolf off his back, nipping at his neck. All the wolves had started to circle me, the Alpha was staring at me, his teeth bared. I just stared back. "Sam don't get near him, just run please!" Connor was yelling at me, I turned around. Him and Sean and Kyle, all my friends were held down, telling me it was over. "Sam run!" Sean said, "please" I ignored them, turning around to face the Alpha I saw him in human form, "I'm here to avenge my cousin's death and I'll be nice enough to give you two options" his eyes burned, "you can come with me, peacefully and die a happy death knowing you saved your friends. Or you can watch them all die and live with it for the rest of your life in a cell" I growled at him. But then I thought about it, truly thought about it. All my friends dead. I transformed back into human form, my knees buckled under me and my head pressed against the dirt, submitting to him. 

"Sam don't listen to him, he's lying" Sean yelled. " I'm so sorry" i whispered, looking back at them I saw their faces masked with sadness, They hadn't done their job. I was now in the Rogue Alphas hands. Sorry Daniel I mind linked him, its over.

As soon as I said that A wolf pounced onto the Rogue Alpha. Anger pierced his eyes. Daniel. He was here, thank god. My worries all left me, my mistake. A needle suddenly was piercing my neck and I started to feel drowsy. I felt as if I was on a cloud. I felt... safe. I felt...................peaceful.