Morning

He woke from the sudden burst of cold that entered the room. He wanted to keep sleeping. Unfortunately even the smallest amount of noise or change woke him. It was already worse that the window had been opened. Now the curtains opening too. He opened his eyes momentarily.

The sunlight pouring into his eyes practically blinding him. He got up with a grogginess in him. His hair was a mess and the sheets were all wrinkled. Though the comfort of his own bed was great he always questioned why such things were made if it was all going to be wrinkled when you woke up.

His grey eyes darting towards the sunlight that shone in the room. The sun only began to rose. Flooding the room with light. 

A small pair of feet were on the floor hiding behind the drapes. Even with his vision only momentarily blurred he could clearly make out the small feet behind the windows. 

"Oi. brat." Levi mentioned. As he poked his head around the curtain. Levi's look of annoyance scaring the child. His wide green eyes widened as he slowly stepped out he made his way towards Levi. Levi ruffling his brown hair while the little boy laughed.

"Close the drapes and the windows. I'm damn cold." Levi spoke. "Alright." Eren spoke as he made his way towards the drapes. He shut the window but not the curtains. Levi shutting his eyes attempted to go back to sleep. Ever since the day he began to comprehend words Eren has taken a great liking to his surrogate father.

"Levi-san. It's morning." Eren speaks once again. As if it wasn't as obvious before. He grunted shooing Eren off. Under the pitch darkness of the sheets he could hear the sounds of Eren's small footsteps walking towards the door. It clicked open and he stepped out.

Shouting at the top of his lungs from upstairs. Eren had forgot to close the door while he did.

"HE'S NOT UP YET!!!"

"BUT I DID TELL EM' THAT IT WAS MORNING!!!" Eren yelled. Levi hearing the sound of loud footsteps come from above the house. Was it really morning? Levi couldn't tell. It was evident that Levi's attempts of having the recommended eight hours of sleep failed. He wasn't going to get that kind of sleep anytime soon.

Making the sheets he slipped his hand to form the bedding when he felt another small hand under the pillow. He immediately drew it away from him and lifted the pillow in the corner. Which revealed a small little girl with the scarf that Eren got just over a month ago. It seemed that Mikasa had taken a liking to the colour red.

He picked her up and placed her on the floor. Mikasa immediately awakened from her slumber. She rubbed her eyes holding the large red scarf up while she yawned. Eren entered the room once more. Poking his head in the door Levi and Mikasa were up. 

A small little blonde boy poking his head around the corner too. He slipped in the room as well and Eren sprinted up to the bed. Armin trailing behind Eren the two began to jump on the well smoothed out bed. 

Mikasa attempting to climb up as well. Levi turned around for a moment before the three were on the bed.

In just a matter of seconds the sheets were wrinkled and he was irritated. Slowly picking the three of them up before pushing them out of the room once more. He shut the door this time to smoothing out the sheets.

"I'll beat you to the table!!" Eren screeched as Mikasa soon sprinted past Eren. Eren looking towards his adopted sister yelling back towards her. "HEY! Get back here! We didn't start yet!"

Eren chasing after Mikasa for the stairs. Stairs were hard to climb for Armin. Taking short cautious steps down the stairs. He looked back down wishing he'd have someone help him down or at least carry him-