Changed forever, but for better or worse?

The sky was gloomy as if it knew something was to happen even before it happened. The clouds looked as if they were going to pour out rain at any second. This was true seeing as a second later it did rain, hard. But it wasn't normal it was almost as cold as nitrogen as if someone had tried to freeze it but failed in their quest. We see our lovable blond walking to his    ' house', head down with tears of an almost clear blue dropping onto the ground, and a glare etched onto his face as if it were meant to be there. He opened the door and walked up the stairs stopping at room 132, the worst room of the apartments. He pushed the door and it simultaneously fell off its hinges and revealed his trashed room, if you could even call it that. He stepped in and walked to a graffiti-ed wall and bit his finger and using his blood he loosened a brick that had the words ' Demon brat just die it's not like anyone cares about you anyways '. He had written that one himself, he believed it anyways. He sucked his finger and pulled the brick. The brick slipped onto the floor and a resounding thud was heard. He pulled more and more bricks out until a hole his size was seen which was noticeably small. He put his hands into the kage bunshin sign and poofed in a bunshin of himself to do what he needed to do.
       " When I'm in put the bricks back into place, get my things, and burn the place down meet me in the Forest of Death near the Entrance ". His clone nodded and Naruto crawled trough the small tunnel . The light slowly but surely disappeared and he was left alone in the brick tunnel. He reached a three- way and remembered left was in, right was toward the Namikaze-Uzumaki Estate, and straight was towards the Hokage's Library. He went right and made a plan to go to the library but until then he'll get what he was born to get. After all who wouldn't want a small fortune to their name. He crawled for ten or fifteen more minutes before he saw a speck of light and reached out and grabbed at the brick impression cloth and pulled. He crawled out and ran towards the Estate of his deceased parents.
      He got their a half hour later and got what he could using storage scrolls that were in the impression of a 'scar' he had gotten on a mission. He then left and did the same to the Hokage's library and left for The Forest of Death.

I OWN NONE OF THE PICTURES OR VIDEOS UNLESS I SAY SO.
BYE BYE