Karma

September, Junior

WALKING IN THE CLASS, I CURSE. THERE, SITTING behind my seat was Nathan. Now let me update you (and me), Nathan has changed. You guys he gotten bad. Everyone calls him Nate, now and you know when a guy shorten his name he's lowkey a trouble maker.

Sighs

Last year in sophomore, the innocent Nathan hung out with Donavan. Donavan is the druggie popular boy and he has somehow made Nathan bad. I mean I'm not complaining but still.

Walking slowly to my seat, I thought back to when I use to think. ''Me and Nathan would never cross path".

Damn karma is a bitch.

It's embarrassing that he thought I liked him in freshman year, so yea... he probably thinks I'm a weird girl that used to have a crush on him. Not only that I dated John and John is sorta the bad boy squad leader.

So who knows maybe Nathan- I mean Nate probably hates my guts right now.

Sitting and I can swear I feel his stare on my back. I cringe in the inside, oh how I wish I can go back in time.

A smile appears on my face when I hear a familiar voice, "WOOOO, omg you guys have NOOO idea- how much I miss school!!" Von my friend yells as she walk into the class.

Von  starts noticing that the room is quite then she looks around the room as if she wasn't the one that just walked in class the first day of school screaming. Her eyes stops on me and she has her mouth open to say something but she quickly looked behind me and laughed instead.

Har..har... very funny.

Me and Von became friends last year and she knows everything that happened with me and Nathan. Apparently she finds this situation funny.

Me can't stop, I join in with her, "come here already you bonny Von!" I'm smiling so wide calling her by a nick name I gave her, at lest I have my best friend with me. Von sat in the seat next to mine. "I find this... going very interesting" Von says she can't stop laughing.

Von is such a pretty girl and her looks definitely match her personality. She's just a great friend and I'm happy that she's my best friend. Flipping her dyed red hair she gave me a secret wink,
"I think it's fate."

I shook my head and gave her a 'sure' smile, "whatever helps you sleep at night Von, whatever helps.." she hits me in the shoulder, "Bitchh!"

"Love you"

"I hate you"

"Mhmm sure" I wink.

I guess I won't die of cringing after all...