Code names

September, junior

"Sky!" I HEAR MY NAME AND MY GAZE FOLLOW the voice. Shelly is smiling at me with her famous pearly white teeth. I give her a huge smile and we both run up to each other and smash into a big hug. God I love this girl.
I scream at her, "how's lifeee?"

"Good, but I can't believe we don't have classes together," Shelly cries.

I nod with her.

It's true we don't have classes together and we always had classes together since freshman year.

Oh did I mention, Shelly and Connor are now dating. Even though I liked him too, apparently the news that I liked Nathan got around wayyyy more than me and Connor.

So, I guess Connor kinda just gave up and went to Shelly. I mean, I like their relationship and I like that Shelly is dating him and she really happy... but I just feel a little uncomfortable.

Shelly sighs, "god where is Connor? He's supposed to meet up with me right now."

I panicked, I don't wanna see Connor! I'm such a bad friend to have feelings for my other good friends boyfriend.

"Erm... I think I was supposed to meet up with Vonnie too. So, I'll talk to you later?" I shrug and tired to act normal.

Shelly has annoyances written all over her face and flips her hair. Now I'm annoyed. Shelly never liked Von and always talked crap about Von, saying how Von always steals me away from her. But thats so stupid! How can Von steal me, it's not like I'm a property.

"Okay whatever, go see Vonnie the bitch"

I roll my eyes at her. Honestly I'm not going to even say anything because last time I did, she went off on me and saying how I'm always choosing sides and that I'm a terrible ass friend.

Whatever

Its lunch time and I am starving. I can easily spot Von with her pretty red hair and not to mention her bomb outfit. No wonder why we became friends.

I run up to her where she's standing in line for lunch, probably skipping a whole bunch of people but-
Oh well.

"Heyy, Von"

"Sup sky"

Then her face looks like she was about to burst out laughing again. I groan. "Oh no.. what is it"

"1. I see blue, 2. I see the school sluts together"

Blue.
Blue was a nick name for Nathan. Why? Because me and Von talk about Nathan so much, we thought why not make a nick name for him. Von actually thought it was 'fate' that sense my name is sky and his nickname was Blue, we were meant for each other.

To be honest with Von everything is always fate. She's a very spiritual type of girl. Believe in Horoscopes, soulmates, and all the universe stuff. But then again, I can't be judging because I believe in those stuff too, although I don't think everything is 'fated'.
"Hey sky"

Oh shit

Ohhhhhh shit

Why is he talking to me, why is he coming up TO me? My heart jumps and I turn around to face him.