It gets Worse

AFTER THAT AWKWARD INCIDENT WITH NATHAN HE finally left before Connor got back. Connor was sweet, we didn't kiss when he took me back home though. Honestly I didn't feel it.

It's 9'o clock and I'm laying in bed bored out of my mind, deep in my thoughts. Why did I suddenly just stop liking Connor? Why is Nathan being such a problem?

*ZzZz*
My phone makes buzzing noise, letting me know that something is going on my social media.

Being a loner I am, check my phone because why was I just not on my phone, instead of laying on my bed and staring at the ceiling?

Hmm.. it's a follow request, I click on the app to see who it is. My eyes keep scanning and scanning as if I must have read it wrong. My heart literally stop beating for a second.

(Daemon.Williams) requested to follow you
              <yes>    <no>

My fingertips hover over "no", my feed is literally of me looking stupid, I don't want Daemon to see that. But like everyone curiosity killed the cat and my fingers touches "yes".

---

The next day at school, me and Connor say "hi" then and there but it was just not what I imagined.

Thank god it's lunch time right now and I just bought my food from the lunch line. Holding my tray, making sure I don't spill chocolate milk, I walk to my table where all of my friends sit. "Hey, guys", I say as I put down my tray on the table and look around.

Nathan sits at the left end of the table with his other football friends, I'm in the right end with Von of course and my other good friends, kole and Gray.

"Hey, Skillip", Kole greets me with my whole name and she knows that annoys me, her and Gray laughing. "Oh Nikole, I see you and Grayson studying hard", I fire back with a wink. Kole gives me a 'you did not just say that' face, but I nodded saying that I did.

You see, Kole and Gray is lowkey a thing. Kole always help or tutor Gray with school work but what I see is Gray wanting Kole's attention. Plus, is obviously they like each other.

Gray noticed that Kole was about to go on savage mode, so he changed the subject, "guys me and Kole got arrested" he says casually. I literally spit out my chocolate milk that I was trying to drink and it all ended up on Kole's white shirt.
What the FUCK?

Von on the other hand is laughing so hard and bending over the chair she's sitting in, her hand covering her laugh, "that is the funniest thing ever!"

Kole rolls her eyes, "we're not joking" she states and for the rest of the hour we sit there laughing and telling each other about life... lunch are the best.

After lunch we went back to our 4 period class, where we go back to homeroom. Ugh, I do not want to face Nathan. Von walking next to me. We sit in our seats.

"Von! Daemon requested to follow me on Instagram yesterday," I whisper to Von, keeping her up with my life. "Speaking of the devil-" she says as Daemon walks in the class. By the look of Von and Daemon, I realized... Von misses the first part of class sometimes and daemon misses the first part of the class sometimes.

1+1, it made sense. "Have you and Daemon been hooking up?" I ask Von with a smile. This girl is sneaky, sneaky.

Von takes out her lipstick and keeps putting it on, over and over, "no, that's- thats bizarre!"

Obviously she's lying but I went with it anyways, "well, if you guys were... I suggest y'all should date." Von rolls her eyes as if I'm the one lying, "if even we did, Daemon told us he didn't want to date remember?"

Erm..
no I don't remember how or when he told us that. Maybe because he told you and not me? I thought to Von. Whatever is going on, I ship it.

The whole class clam down a notch when the teacher walks in.

"Alrighty, now the you guys are not new anymore and I know who all your friends are- you guys are getting new assigned seats!" My teacher drops the bomb at us like it's the best news ever. You can probably hear the whole class groan, moan, curse a mile away not that I am not doing one of those.

Me and Von look at each other and say freakishly at the same time,
"mother of fu- father"

My teacher choose to ignore our cries and orders, "C'mon stand in the back of the class and listen for your name."

"The row to the right is Garret, next to Garret is Liam across from Liam is Nathan. Across from Garret is Sky."

No... no,no,no,nooooooo
Why me? I look at Nathan and Von. Von is giving me the ITS FATED look. I go to my seat and put down my crap. Then I look at the other crap next to me aka Nathan. It's so awkward, very much...