Chapter One

∼Meeting Him For The First Time∼

Cold..... That's all I felt until I was engulfed in a comforting heat, as I felt someone's body pressing against mine. I couldn't open my eyes, the pain I felt was too much, so I kept them closed. My aching, tired body felt heat radiating off of something close to it, knowing it wasn't the small one who was whimpering and screaming with pain in my ear. I wanted to get up and attack the lad that was hurting this poor boy, but the aching was too much. I just laid there on the cold floor, my body just frozen, except for the rising and falling of my chest. After a few minutes, I heard footsteps moving away. I softly asked the boy, "Are... You... Alright..?" I felt a shift, nudging into my small body. I wanted to comfort him, since he was a newcomer. I changed into my wolf form, warming him with my fur. I comforted him the best that I could, even though I was a monster. Most of the children there don't come near me, but the newcomers do. And I feel bad.

*∼ Time Skip ∼*

I felt someone kicking me, and a faint older male's voice. He was kicking the one that was asleep. I felt a bit better, my body was recharged, I had so much energy. I got up, and bit this man's leg, hearing his scream of pain. I released his leg, going for the other. He fell, tearing the meat on his leg. I let go, and for ontop of him. I bit his neck and that was it. He was dead. I hurriedly woke up the smaller one in human form, nudging him into a secret hiding place that only I knew of. I heard all of the men rush in, some terrified at the scene I made. I felt the smaller one shiver next to me, looking at the dead man. " Did you..... Do that? Is he Elsewhere? " The shaking male asked, backing away from me. I shook my head. I went over to make him fall asleep. After he was in his deep slumber, I was now a large cat. I got out fr that small space and lunged at them. Good thing I had made him pass out. I dug my fangs in one of the male's necks, breaking it, and puncturing the windpipe so he couldn't breath. He dug his claw into one of the other's necks, doing the same with that. He then finished off the one that remained. He retreated into the small hole in his human form, looking terrified as the smaller male woke up.

" Follow me, boy. " I said as I lead him out of that hole, into a tunnel that lets you escape. We escaped that, without getting hurt. Now we're in the fields in front of the building. I run, holding his hand, trying not to hurt him. I dragged him along, as he whimpered at the sharp pains at both of our feet. Rocks. I pulled the smaller child in my arms, carrying him as the rocks didn't bother me. 

∼Ending Chapter here cause why not∼