New Beginnings! & The First Day

Pokemon Daycare

Ch.1

New Beginnings

By: Cutegirlmayra (Before I go on my mission, I want to try and write the first chapters to stories that I want to do when I get back. This way, I can't possibly forget them! :D So, hopefully, my future self will be able to pick up where I left her off ;) You're welcome, and welcome home! :D Some extra stuff like plot points and arcs are being made up as I speak, so stay tuned! EDITED: I'm just reviewing my story, combining Chapters 1 and 2 due to their short lengths. I hope to edit all my stories in the future! I have so many notes about where this story's going and what to do next, that I want to make sure I never forget the tone of the original work! Please enjoy the edits :)b)

A young girl, wearing a pink dress with a white fluffy rim on the end and around the choker neckline, rushed through the snowy streets of her home city and dashed through the forest as quick as she possibly could. Her matching hat had a white pokeball-logo upon it that was also found on her gloves and the chest of her dress. The logo was of two white arches and an added white center dot. This design was placed just above the white rim of the hat that looked like bundled clouds, having two thin strings the size of wires hanging down and holding two cotton balls that matched the snowy apparel jingle at her bouncy pace while she raced by in her snow shoes.

One could say it matched the look of Driftloon or Tentacool.

"They're coming!" She screamed, rushing by an old couple as the man and woman had to hold onto their coat and hats.

Her gloves were fingerless, which was an odd choice but matched the designed logo and pink with white colors of her hat, even having the dangling cotton balls on both sides. Strangely enough, this ensemble resembled the dangling accessories found on her dress and corresponding choker-collar as well. She skidded along the icy road to make a sharp turn, as though a skater or car bracing for the swift turn to win a Grand Prix. As she did so, snow sprayed up like foam from the sea, bundling to instantly melt on her dampening black, knee-length leggings underneath that kept her warm but exposed the bottom of her legs. Again, an interesting choice, but this was her look for any day of the year, and so it had some sporting chance in the summer as well.

An odd girl, her boots matching the overall theme,... Wait, another set of bouncy cotton?! This turns out to make the grand total of puff balls around 14 sets on the sides of her hat, dress, gloves, choker—that was attached to the dress—and boots. Crazy girl, out in a child's outfit like that?! It all certainly gave her an almost silly look but her expression remained flawlessly serious as she raced in whatever direction she was heading for.

"My, that seemed to be Candy." The old woman stated, blinking her wrinkly eyes off to see the neon, bright blonde girl charging towards some direction off an old beaten path.

"Seems to be heading towards the old, run down Daycare center. You know, the one that used to be famous for raising Pokemon and Children together. Learning to get along and be friends, something along the lines of making the next great generation of pokemon trainers, I believe." The old man responded, recollecting the information while holding his cane up and shaking it a bit as he thought out loud, before offering his arm again to his wife.

She dusted herself off, showing a bit of annoyance at being startled with snow from the girl's vigorous run by them, but also a warm smile to show she understood the brazen youth, remembering a time when she had such energy. "Ah, I believe Pearl's grandmother first started that, before her family ran out of money. Oh, bless her heart." The woman took her husband's hand and began their pleasant stroll along the snowy path again. Before they fully walked off, the old woman turned a few times to call behind her shoulder, "Here, Delcatty! Here, girl."