Oops...

The fort was still up and as I had just been called by Nam Joon to delay our meeting until later in the afternoon, I wanted to spend the night there instead.

"Your friends seem absolutely lovely babe" I told Kookie while he channel surfed. "Obscenely tall, but lovely. I'm glad they look after you well, you deserve to be taken care of and supported as you persue your dreams".

"Mmmm" was his response.

I rolled my eyes and proceeded to quiz him on their clothes preferences and heights so I could ensure I didn't design anything they wouldn't wear.

"Holy bacon bites Namjoon is tall!" I looked at him with my eyes popping out of my head a little. "No wonder I felt like I needed stilts standing next to him. How do people not get a crick in their neck looking at him? Jeez..."

"Hmph." Kookie dropped the remote and left our fort.

I missed the jealousy and assumed it was from not being able to find anything decent to watch so didn't say anything. I worked for a little longer before putting my stuff away. My phone beeped a few times with notifications and I quickly got ready to leave. I made a swift getaway letting him know I'd be back shortly.

I made it to the shop in pretty good time and managed not to get lost like I was prone to doing. I spent a little time inside and left grinning from ear to ear. I was stopped by the male receptionist who let me know I had just missed Kookie. Excellent, I thought to myself.

I prepared the room and changed into my surprise outfit. I wondered how long Kookie would be gone for and decided to do some stretching to relax and pass the time. A little while later the door opened as I was facing the other way, arse in the air, touching my toes and I stood up and spun upon hearing two sets of shocked gasps.

I was pretty much naked with a tiny pair of black lace knickers and some red rose stickers on my nipples. I flushed red to see Nam Joon and Kookie looking at me stunned, one holding a flower, the other a bag.

"Oh shit!" I ran to the bedroom and locked myself into the bathroom to the sound of a sexy laugh that wasn't Kookie's.

Several knocks on the door later I shuffled out wrapped in my bathrobe. I sat as far away from Nam Joon as I could while still being in the room.

"Nice to see you again" I coughed repeatedly, staring intently at the floor.

"Very, very nice seeing you." Nam Joon laughed. "Sorry for interrupting your plans but Jin sent me round with some things for both of you."

I refused to look at him and mumbled my thanks, still flushed red. I waited for Kookie to say something but as the minutes passed I realised he wasn't in the room with us and I could hear him putting things in our room.

"Don't worry Jo, I won't mention what happened to anyone. I think you're really good for our Jung Kookie, I haven't seen him like this ever." Nam joon started.

"If you dress like that all the time it's a wonder he's alive still..."

I looked at him, my eyes darkened and squinted a little before he grinned at me.

"It's not something I've ever done before actually. I..." I let out a sigh looking away. "I wanted to surprise him and tried to be sexy. I don't have a lot of self confidence but I want him to be happy and to love me always."

I felt the sofa move as Nam Joon came and sat next to me. He put his arm around me and gave me a little hug.

"He definitely loves you already. Just do whatever comes naturally and worry less. From all the talking he does about you I can tell he's very serious about you. If he doesn't eventually marry you, I'll hit him and drag him down the aisle for you OK?"

He kissed my forehead, called out a goodbye to Kookie and left. I let out a sigh of relief as I passed a mirror and stood loking out the window at the last of the sunset. I had finally returned to my normal colour. I felt Kookie slip his arms around me and untie my dressing gown.

He kissed my neck before sliding it off me slowly and I sighed. I turned and tiptoed to kiss him.

"I don't remember seeing that in your suitcase when I unpacked it." he whispered against my lips.

"I know. I picked it up earlier. The notifications were from the shop letting me know they had found it in my size. My arse doesn't fit their standard sizes but they had a few bigger sizes in the stock room." I grinned before kissing him again.