Prologue

🎀Me🎀

"My name is Ryu Hyun. I like reading books."

Can a boy ever be called beautiful? Beautiful is the only word that can describe him well. He stood in front of the class, looking around nervously.  His eyes met mine and I shivered. He . It is the first day of Grade One. Everyone have to introduce themselves to the class. I felt butterflies in my stomach when the teacher soon call my name to introduce myself.

"My name is Kuri and I like reading as well."

I make eye contact with the boy named "Ryu" but he quickly looked away. I shuffle back to my seat and put my head on the table. I wonder how my first grade would begin and end.

❤Zen❤
I looked out of the window.

I hate classes.

I dont get why i have to lie about liking books.

But as i turned back, I felt many pairs of eyes on me and saw my classmates giggling and blushing when I turn and look at them.They must be laughing at my ugly grey and long hair. I then saw a flash at the corner of the class. Someone has been taking pictures of me! I block my eyes away from the bright light and glare at the person who took the photo. The person quickly put his camera down and look away, as if nothing has happen. I furrow my eyebrows. The teacher just looked and smiled.

What's wrong with this teacher?

I'm so gonna report her when I grow up.

🎀Me🎀

What the hell is that guy at the corner if the class doing? For all I know his name was Jay, but why in world is he taking pictures of that boy?!
I almost wanted to stand up to stop him, but then I stopped myself. Well, I can't blame him for that anyways, he is way too beautiful. I didn't want to take any pictures, lest the grey haired boy gets more annoyed.

As we proceeded to our other classes for our next lesson, I noticed a few pupils reaching out and trying to touch the boy. He looked pretty annoyed and went away. He does not realise his beauty at all!
I think I am falling in love with that boy. At least he is not arrogant like my cousins about being handsome, right?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Note:
Hope you enjoy the prologue! I know there's grammer mistakes, I hope you guys could help me find them all, and I will change it! Just for you guys! Leave a comment on how i should write my description! :D Thank you! 😘

FOLLOW MY FOLLOWERS! THEY POST GREAT STORIES!