Chapter[9]

All these years they had fun, they enjoyed every single moment together...

Seven years later...

Twelfth grade

❤Zen❤

I was afraid. I ran into the lift as fast as I could and spammed the buttons. Nothing should happen to her.

The lift doors opened.

I rushed to the apartment door.

I banged on the door as hard as I could.

No reply.

I kicked the door down.

There is a loud flash. Before I knew it, I was on the floor with a girl.

_

I woke up in a startle from the dream. My eyes felt wet.

Why am I crying?

Who is that girl?

What happened?

I had so many questions. What was that dream about?

I wondered if Kuri was that girl...

Kuri walked into my room casually like any other day.
"Oh your awake on time! Saves my energy." she tumbled on the bed and closed her eyes as she sighed.

I looked at how amazing she looked. Even when she is sleeping. Her smooth flawless skin and red silky hair, even her lips that could relax so calmly made it as seem she was smiling.

Her eyelids flicked open as she looked at me. We locked our gaze. I wanted to kiss her but I knew that would never happen.

"Erm... Well this is getting awkward. Gotta go! " she said awkwardly as she jumped off the bed and walked out of the room.

🎀Me🎀

I just want to kiss him. Why didn't I confess to him long ago?

Arghhh!

I hit my head hard with my hand.

But we are friends, I can't just kiss him like that.

I called up my second best friend, Min Li.

"Hello?"

"Min Li! Thank god you answered on the first call. "

"What's wrong, Kuri?"

"Tell me how I should confess my love to someone. "

"What? You, confessing your love instead of the guy himself? Does that guy like you? And oh my gosh Kuri! Since when do you have a crush on someone?"

I blushed as she said that. She had not known that I was in love with Ryu.

"Uh yeah... Dont ask."

"Well, all you need to do is just wait, Kuri! You shouldn't be the one confessing! Unless the guy is a chicken! Who is it? "

"Thanks but nope I'm not telling you! Well goodbye! " I ended the call quickly.

I guess I should listen to what Min Li said.

And... just wait.

❤Zen❤

I walked around the school. There were posters everywhere. And the worse is that the poster is about prom, and I don't even have a date yet! I'm sure Kuri would be going to prom with someone she loves, I guess.

My heart broke at the sound of that.

Someone she loves.

I need to confess my love to her.

But how?

****************
How? is he going to confess his love to Kuri? Find out in the next few chapters!

FOLLOW MY FOLLOWERS! THEY POST GREAT STORIES!