Chapter[8]

❤Zen❤

I came back home to find a sleeping Kuri on the sofa.

Sigh. Days when she's asleep are the worst.

Kuri's mum came out from the kitchen once she heard me close the door.

"Oh you're back, Ryu. Are you hungry? I made some waffles."

"Thanks, but I'm going to my room to work on my homework."

Her mum looked sad as I said that. "Well I could always have a piece while doing it." I added, trying to cheer her up.  She then gave me an okay sign and headed to the kitchen.

I went to my room and took out my homework.

I remembered days like these years ago, when this never used to be my home...

Mum walks into the room. As she sees me doing my work, she smiled.

"Good boy," she says, as she ruffled my hair,"I shall buy you ice cream later,  alright?"

I grinned at her and nodded my head,  excited. These are only some of those days when she would be in a good mood. If only it would happen everyday...

"Here are your waffles!" Kuri's mum said as she walked in my room with a plate of mouth-watering waffles. I snapped out of my thoughts.

"Oh uh-thanks, Aunt." I said with a smile.

I knew that what happened in my thoughts would never happen again.

***

🎀Me🎀

I woke up from my deep sleep and realised I actually fell asleep on the sofa. My neck ached for sleeping on the wrong position. I groaned as I cracked my neck to the side.

I went to take the thermometer to check my temperature. I'm surprised at how my temperature actually dropped when I was sleeping.

I can finally attend school tommorrow! I thought.

I went to Ryu's room to tell him the good news. I knew by this time, he has already came back from school.

I knocked on the door. No reply. I opened the door and see Ryu sleeping on the desk where his homework was. I sighed. But then I had an evil plan.

I went to refill a pail of water,  once it was filled to the brim, I brought the pail back into the room and splashed it on Ryu. He jumped up in shocked.

"Oh my gosh,  Kim Min!"he exclaimed.  I laughed at his reaction. He looked into the pail to see come remaining water left and then splashed it at me as well. 

"How dare you! " I stared at him in horror. Then,  we both started laughing again.

*******
FOLLOW MY FOLLOWERS! THEY POET GREAT STORIES!