Chapter[1]

🎀Me🎀

I secretly followed Ryu after every classes we had. Good thing that we had the same classes. As I followed him, I saw him drop a storybook by accident. He did not realise it and  walked away, with another storybook in hand. I went over to pick up the book as I read the title. Hmm... he does really have a good taste for storybooks.

❤Zen❤

I walk and read my book at the same time to my next class, just to leave a good impression on myself to the teachers.

As I read, I noticed that my hand felt less heavier. I look at my hands and realised that my storybook that I have to return to the library is missing! I quickly looked around in panic, looking for my lost book.

I could feel tears well up in my eyes. How am I gonna compensate the library for the lost book? I slowly walk to my next class. I kept thinking about how my parents are gonna scold me for losing the book. My teacher in the next class called me over to the teacher's desk.

"Is your name Ryu Hyun? Well, someone want to return this storybook to you. She said she saw you dropping it onto the floor by accident."
She said as she passes me the storybook. Thank god! I'm so grateful to the person who had return me the book. Hopefully i could find that person and thank her soon.

🎀Me🎀

I laugh quietly to myself as I saw the teacher return Ryu his book from the seat of the back of the class. I am glad to have help someone, especially when he is someone I like. I have a feeling that I would be able to have a good year. I went to the restroom to adjust my hair(as you know girls do that!😂). I braided up my long, wavy and red hair the way my mother taught me and wet it damptly. I arranged it until I was satisfied with it before going back to the class.

I peeked at what Ryu Hyun was doing as I cross over the rows of tables and chairs to get to my seat. He was writing some kind of... letter. What could he be writing? I wondered. Perhaps I should just ignore that. It's his privacy and his business, why would I want to know anyways. I quietly walked back to my seat, dreaming about Ryu.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Note:
This is the shortest chapter ever!😂 Im so sorry!😆 I wish I could write more! But first, I have a life to live, so I'll be continuing it next time or soon!

FOLLOW MY FOLLOWERS! THEY POST GREAT STORIES!