7

HOSEOK'S POV

It's been two weeks since Hana bumped into that Taehyung guy and since then she has done downhill extremely fast. She doesn't sign anymore to anyone even though all of us have now learnt it really well. She barely uses her text-to-speech app. She also only really nods, shakes her head or points.

It saddens me so much. I thought she was getting better and was happy but then now... she is completely different girl.

"Hey Hana" I smile at her leaning against her locker. She looked up at me and smile weakly before closing her locker.

"You okay?" I ask throwing my arm over her shoulder. She may be even more mute than before if that's possible but the boys and girls love her t pieces.

She nodded slowly.

"You going to the therapy room?" I ask seeing her start heading right instead of left.

"Eum. Mian" she typed. I felt a wide smile appear on my face.

"You typed!" I smile. She nodded smiling slightly.

"Bye Hana!" I hugged her tightly before leaving her to it.

I don't know why but there is just something about Hana that I like. I can't explain it to anyone, nor myself. I don't know what it is.. maybe it's her beautiful brown eyes. Maybe it's the way her hairs fall perfectly over her shoulder and down her chest. Maybe it's the way she scrunches up her button little nose when she laughs so much. Maybe it's the way she sticks her tongue out slightly when she concentrates so much. Maybe it's the way she different to other girls. Maybe.. it's just her over all.. or maybe I'm just going a little bit mad? Yeah that's probably it. I'm just going mad, I am pretty observant person so I probably just notice them small things about her that make her Kim Hana...

"You alright Hoseok?" Namjoon asked. "Huh? Yeah I'm fine why?" I ask. "You have been staring at the wall for ten minutes" he laughed. "Oh I have?" I chuckle "oops?".

"What are you thinking about?" he asked. "Nothing". "let me guess, Hana?" Namjoon smirked. "Wh-what? Pfft, no!" I nervously laugh. "Hoseok. It's obvious." Namjoon pointed out. "No" I mutter.

"you are over the heels for the girl!" Namjoon exclaimed. "Am not!" I argue back. "She's my friend!". "But you wanted her to be more" he added. "No I don't!" I whine. "Maybe you can't see it but the rest of us can." he smirked before making his way to the class.

Maybe Namjoon's right.. maybe I do like her?.. Ani! That's stupid. I spent the rest of the lesson thinking. I was brought back to reality when my phone buzzed.

Hanana - I'm going home, mian xxem
Me - um? waeyo? :( xx

Hanana - it's too much Hoseok ah xx
Me - what is? xx
Hanana - Everything. xx
Me - Maybe I can help if you tell me? xx
Hanana - You're sweet but im ok xx
Me - but your ovo not xx
Hanana - goodbye, Hoseok xx

I sigh deeply. why she won't let me help?!

~~~

HANA'S POV

I felt bad for leaving Hoseok but if i want to get some what better I need to start now. As soon as I got home, I went into my room while my mom got a box from the garage like is asked for. Once I got it, I locked my bedroom door and place my headphones on blasting the music full volume.

I opened my closet and got out a photo album. Blown off the dust i opened it, began taking out every picture with my dad in it. After that, I threw into the box all the pictures i had with Taehyung, all the thing he got me whether it was a toy, clothes, dvd, cd etc.

Then, I went on my phone and delete  all the photos and contacts in my phone.  Once it was all done, I felt a huge weight lifted off my shoulder. I picked up the full box and went downstairs  when a picture on my desk caught my eye.

It was my mom, dad and I all at the beach. Smiling happily as ever. That was the best day of my life... I can't get rid of that. I dropped the box making a loud bang and picked up the picture feeling a tear slip down my face.

"Are you okay hon-" mom started as she entered the room. She stopped when she saw me looking at the picture. "He still loves you Hana". I shook my head no. "he does"

"Then why did he leave?".  "m-molla.." mom sighed. "Because he didn't care. He never did and he never will. He hurt me so much mom, so much before he left".  "He h-hurt you?" mom stuttered. I gasped, covering my mouth. I just let out some truth, through my phone obviously, but still.

"That's why you don't speak!" mom gasped. I shook my head no. "H-he h-hurt y-you" she repeated. I wanted to scream. So I did. I let out the loudest scream while I covered my ears as I screamed tears fell down my face.

"Hana!" A voice yelled. It was Hoseok. "What is going on?" He asked my mom. I slammed my eyes shut still with my hands over my ears. "Calm down" mom said placing her hand on my arms. I shook it away violently. "It's okay Hana, just breathe" Hoseok told me.

I can't take it anymore. its been 1,080 days since the last day I spoke. 1,080 days I've been in pain. 1,080 I've been scared. 1,080 days I've been lost. 1,080 I've kept what happened a secret.. Now, I've let something slip. Something big.

without thinking, I ran out of my room and out of the house. I didn't know where I was going, but I didn't care. I ran and ran and ran [A/N : DASI RUN RUN RUN] for what felt like hours untill I was in the forest or something? I collapsed against a shady tree, resting my bacc on it as I brought my legs to my chest and my face as I cried.

~~~

HOSEOK'S POV

I went north of the neighbourhood. Namjoon and Yoongi went east. Jin  and Aeran  went south and Mrs. Kim went west. All on a hunt to find Hana. She's been gone for about 3 hours and now its getting dark. I've been looking over an hour.  Where the hell is she?!

Just then I came across a forest, could she be in there?

"Hana?" I called as i walked through the forest. No reply.

Well obviously Hoseok, she doesn't speak! Dumb ass.

"KIM HANA!!" I scream

I heard a shuffle then someone sniffing. I began jogging following where it came from just to be faced with a weak girl crying her eyes out. "Hana" I softly whispering hovering over her. She didn't look at me. She knew it was me but didn't want to be seen.

"Go".  "Han-".  "I don't want you to see me like this" she said. "I don't mind" I assure sitting down with her. Before I could say anything else, her arm latched around me, hugging tightly. I hugged back after a moment letting her cry into my chest. After a while she pulled away wiping her tears.

"Sorry" she mouthed. "Don't be, everyone needs to cry sometimes" I shrug. She nodded fiddling with her fingers.

"Skittle?" I ask getting a packet out of my pocket. Hana's eyes brightened  and she nodded elegy. I chuckled and handed her an orange one, she scrunched up her eyebrows shaking her head giving it back to me.

"Don't you like that flavor?" I ask. She shook her head yes. "Then why don't you want it?" I laugh. She took the packet and held out her hand telling me to copy. I held my hand out and she carefully tipped a handful to my large hand. She separated the colours so only reds were touching other reds then she picked up a red one eating it quickly.

"Red your favourite?" I ask seeing as she began eating all the reds. She nodded with a small smile. After she and I had a whole packet, Hana looked at me and smirked. "Taste the rainbow" she mouthed. I laughed at her weirdness. "Should we go back?" I ask. She slowly nodded, before we left I text the others saying I'd found her and we were coming back. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
THANKS FOR READING GUYS. SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING :'( 
I HOPE YOU ENJOYED READING :D anyway the italic fonts is when the character monologue, and hana, its either she signed or typed, okay? okay.

vote, comment and share <3

Cheer up,
Alia.