Breakfast

I woke up with a sleeping Daryl next to me. I Didnt want to wake him so I just got out of bed and went to the bathroom. I washed my face and brushed my teeth. When I got done I walked out and Daryl was gone . "Daryl?" said out loud .There was no answer. I walked out of the room we were in and walked down the hallway. The smell of bacon made me walk faster. " In here ." I heard him say. I turned the corner and there he was making breakfast. "MMMM something smells good. " I heard someone say . I turned around and saw Amina stretching. " Ueah Im cooking breakfast." he said . " I wish Carlos could cook." she said naggingly . " I can cook." I heard another voice say , it was Carlos . " Oh really because you never cook .... AT ALL." she said. "Yeah ,Whatever ." he said. " Can y'all just stop fighting already damn." DeAndre said. "And where did you come from ? " Carlos said. " Don't trip . " DeAndre Said . Carlos rolled his eyes and took a piece of egg that was still cooking in the pan. "Now why would you do that ?" Daryl half asked half yelled. " Well , it was cooked and Im hungry so.." . "So that doesn't mean shit." Daryl said. "Ok ok no need to fight the food is almost ready ." Annie said. I walked over to the radio and turned on the radio station. Monster by Rhianna was playing .

Im friends with the monster

That's under my bed

Get along with voices inside

of my head

Your trying to save me stop

Holding your breath .

And you think Im crazy yeah you think

Im crazy , well that's not fair !

As the song was playing I was softly singing along . After listening to this song the next song by Selena Gomez played

I just want to feel your body

Right next mine , All night long

Baby slow down the song .

After listening to her song I got back up and walked over to the kitchen . " Food ready ?" I asked . "Yeah just need cheese." he said . He turned around and grabbed the bag of cheese and sprinkled it over the eggs. " And Im Done. " he said raising his arm like a chef . I giggled and kissed him and his cheek . " Lets eat." I said smiling .

€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€

Hey ! Soooo Very sorry for such a short chapter and for the two month update ! two months ago it was only 76 reads ! && now almost 200 ! ^.^ ! But I Will Update more I promise , But Im actually still On Punishment I know right! well bye see you soon !