The Dare

We got out the car and started walking towards Carlos house. I walked in and saw how big it was. Well it was just like a regular house with a big backyard and high ceilings . I walked over to the nicely decorated living room. I sat down and got comfortable quick.

"Y'all want anything to drink ... Snack on or somthin'? Carlos said

"Uh me I would." I said and so did the other girls.

In minutes he came out with sandwiches and juice. I was getting too comfortable when the question popped up.

"Who wants to play truth or dare?" , DeAndre said.

"Errrrmm ." I said

"C'mon girl ." Annie said of course she would agree she my girl and stuff but she will apply to shove her tongue down someone throat for a dare.

"Errrrr I don't know about this I never win." I said lying of course I know how to play I just don't want things out of control.

"Don't be a party pooper!" Amina said

I was shocked , she doesn't even play this game.

"Fine !" I said

"Yeaaaahh okay so who's first?" Amina said .

"Carlos " Daryl said

"Aight come at me bro."

"Ok truth or dare?" Daryl said

"Dare"

"I dare you to make out with Amina for five minutes with out gettin "nasty".

"Easy "

Carlos grabbed Amina and gave her a long passionate kiss that seemed forever and he did it without getting his shirt off and to the next level(if ya know what I mean lol)

After they finished kissing ,Carlos had this attitude like he was king or something . He saw cheesing so hard I thought he looked like that Chuckie.E. Cheese mouse.

"You happy?" I said laughing

He just sat there daydreaming. Then looked at me and bit his lip. As much as I hate to admit it he did look fine as fuck. But Reality came to me. "Carlos is not your boyfriend Daryl is !" I quickly turned my head but I blushed and I had to hide my face so I wasn't obvious.

"Aight who's next ?" Amina said

"Mariah !" Annie said

"Err-" I managed to say

"Oh just shut the hell up and do the dare." DeAndre said

"Who ever said I wanted to do a dare?" I said

"Oh I jut made new rule up its called Dares only " DeAndre said laughing

"Ha ha ha " I said irritated ,Whats the dare?" I asked

" I dare you to run outside booty butt naked screaming "Go Patriots !"

"What the hell?!? "

"It's a dare so you pretty much have too."Amina said

"Fine !" I yelled

I went to the bathroom and stripped my clothes off. I got a towel and walked outside. I had my hair in a messy bun. I took a deep breath. I looked back and saw them looking at me. Carlos and Daryl are starring at me. DeAndre is all about Annie but its weird having Carlos starring at me. I focus at Whats Happenig right now then I drop my towel and felt the breeze. I Didnt look back . I started running and then when I was a little comfortable I said "GO PATRIOTS!" For the life of me I don't know why I had to say that. Right now I wanted to kill them . But I kept running and I passed by this old man and he starred at me.... Hard . A pick up truck pulled up next to me while Im running. I felt my face turn hot. A group of high school boys pulled up next to me still driving while I'm running . One yells ,"aye there's a seat next to me ." He said patting the seat next to him . I tried ignoring them "that's a nice back ,back there." The driver said . "Leave me alone !" I yelled . I made a u turn and ran back to the house . I ran straight to the bathroom and put on my clothespin . But then I just noticed that there was a puddle of water on the floor and my clothes were sitting in it , everything except my underwear . " CARLOS!"

"WHAT ?" he yelled

" do you have a t shirt and some shorts ? " I asked

There was no answer so I just waited for him . He knocked on the door a few seconds later. I half copened it so I can grab the clothes and go but he pushed it more."what are you doing just give me the clothes." I said confused. He Didnt say not one word . He just barged in and pulled me to a wall and start moving his arms up and down my body . It felt so wrong but felts so right. He started.kissing all down my body, and I got this feeling that came over me . So I let him kiss me . He kissed my mouth and we started making out in my underwear. We were body to body and I felt him. I wrapped my legs around him while he gripped my butt.i start thrusting on him and he did the same . He pulled away and smiled, then he left. I feel really bad for what I did. I love Daryl and I want only Daryl. He was drunk he probably won't remember in the morning . I put on Carlo's oversized t-shirt and Open the pack of boxer shorts he gave me and I went in the living room. Daryl was smiling at me . I blushed with embarrassment . "That was so embarrassing ! " I yelled

Daryl came to hug me . "It's ok it's just a dare." He said

"Ugh whatever." I said

Who's next ?.

A/N: Hey guys so I just updated . It's been a whole month since I haven't. I forgot I even made this story lol. But yeah I'm back , sorry for any mistakes I know I have a lot of those and hit me up with some suggestions . Oh Im making a new book coming soon and I think it's really good *_^ well bye until next time :*