Mixed Signals.

" Woooo!" I yelled feeling like a badass

"Yeah you see it wasn't that hard.!" Annie said.

"Pass me another one!" I yelled. They passed me another beer.. I started to get this buzz feeling. I shook it off and kept swinging my hips.

"Alright Imma hit the dance floor." I said. I walked on the dance floor and started dancing. A pair of hands were on my hips again. I assumed it was Daryl again so I kept dancing. It was time for me let loose. I danced like a stripper but when I turned around it wasn't Daryl. The boy was cute though. He had waves he was brownskinned and had hazel eyes. But still I didn't know who he was.

"Aye you can dance." He said

I blushed we'll uh thanks ..... I gotta go." I said shyly

He grabbed my wrist.

"Stay ." He said

I looked in his eyes and he was beautiful so I quickly searched for Daryl but he was no where to be found.

"I guess." I said

He took a couple bottles of beers and showed me too upstairs. He asked questions about me I answered some. We drank a few bottles but I drunk more. He was still passing as normal while I was drunk.

"So are you single?" He asked

"S-s-Sorta" I said stuttering

He leaned in and kissed me. Of course I was drunk so I kissed him back. We made out and he ran his hands up my shirt and tried to unstrap my bra. I stopped him

"No " I said

"What ?" He said still kissing me

"No this isn't right I don't know you let alone Im not having sex unprotected. " I said getting up and walking away. Yeah those counted but I also Didnt want him to see my scars.

"That's bull shit !" He yelled. He got up and grabbed and threw me on the bed.

"What are you doing !?" I yelled

He slapped me. "Bitch your gonna get this either way tonight!" He yelled

Tears started forming he was about to rape me how was I this stupid. I took control and tried to fight him. I punched his cheek and started fighting for my life. I almost had him . I got up And ran towards the door. I felt a pair of hands pull my hair making me yelp.

"Please please let me go!" I said

"Bitch you got some nerves." He said

He put me back on the bed and when I started kicking again he punched me making me go weak.

He tied me up on the bed in all four corners. He unzipped his pants and went inside of me. I yelled "help." Noone came. He kept going and going and when he saw that I cried he went faster . I cried loud enough and I heard footsteps. He came out and untied me then he put on his clothes . I grabbed my bottoms and I was shaking and crying.

Daryl barged in and saw me crying and shaking. He turned around and saw the boy who did it. He attacked him and repeatedly punch him in the face . I was too weak to stop him. Annie and Amina came and tried to help me up. I was still shaking and they tried to comfort me. I was already scarred. Amina left to get DeAndre and Carlos. A couple minutes later Daryl came.. He tried to hug me but I flinched and cried. He understood and got pissed. I wish my actions weren't like this is wish I was Stronger than this.

"I think it's time to go" Amina said

"Yeah we out." Annie said

"Let me drive you." He said