Chapter 1

"Stop being a pervert Matt", I called out to my stupid best friend as he tried, what he thought was flirting

"I almost had her wrapped around my finger", He shouted back and hopped off the stool from our favorite diner.

"Whatever you say buddy", Matt sat down next to me but his eyes were focused on something else, I looked over to follow his hawk eyes to at least warn the poor prey.

"Nope buddy not her", I quickly took a sip of my drink and headed my way over to her, ignoring the protests and groans from Matt.

She wasn't alone but that had never stopped me before, "Hey Eva, I was wondering if we could go somewhere private?" Her friends were ogling me, and I even recognized one from my Chemistry class.

"If I am not back in an hour I want you to call the police", She smirked at her friends shocked faces and left.

"Wow princess that wounds me", the corners of her mouth turned up the slightest bit but it wasnt the action that made my heart do a little happy dance it was the fact that she showed some kind of affection towards something I've said. We sat in an empty table, but I still could hear the giggles and gasps of her friends twenty feet away from us.

"Did you think about it?", She crossed her arms covering her tiny frame.

"Yes, but I had some questions regarding this agreement", She stared at me and I was having trouble remembering how to breathe, what was wrong with me?

"Sure, you're probably wondering why I want to do this to the most beautiful, nicest, prettiest, and delicate poor little Emily", Sarcastic venom was slipping through her tongue, and I had to admit at, this point I was a little scared of her.

"I don't want to know, I'll do it", I said shortly clearly surprising her.

"Oh, okay", She smiled and got up to stand up. "Wait", I quickly said.

Cm'n Adrian think of something quick, "Would you like to be my girlfriend", Really Adrian!?!. "Uh for the show I mean the 'Over throwing the enemy' thing, because I was thinking what better way to hurt Emily than for me to get a girlfriend, I mean I will totally understand if you don't, because honestly who would.. but I really really hope you would, what am I saying?". I stared nervously at her beautiful green eyes and sighed waiting for her response.

"Yes Adrian I would love to be your girlfriend but first we have to become friends so it looks believable", With a small duh she left and I couldn't help but watch as her hips took an extra sway.

"That was low dude", Matt sighed once I came back to our table.

"She was off-limits so don't even start whining, maybe if you weren't such a creep girls would dig you, learn from the master", I cockily said.

"Mhm", I ripped my gaze off of Eva to see Matt dig into a new combo of burger.