Chapter 2

"No, no, no, no", I gripped my locks in frustration and pushed the icing aside.

"Its not that hard", Eva bit her lip to stop from letting out her laughter. I frowned at her and crossed my arms against my chest acting like a child.

"It is hard", I muttered. We were at her house after she had asked me if I wanted to help her out with the cupcakes she was making for a charity booth, I mean it was hard to resist with her threatening me to help her since all of her friends had plans.

"Here give me your hand", she placed her soft small hand against mine and picked it up softly guiding it with hers. She gently squeezed my hand causing the icing to flow out smoothly, I gazed at her focused expression. The small bent in her cheeks were unresistably cute. She noticed me staring and her expression changed with a scowl directed at me about how I wasn't here to stare at her, and how the world needed to go on, and about how she has "things" to do.

"Hey Eva I didn't know we were going to have visitors today", an older version of Eva appeared at the doorway.

"Oh well, we do

"Oh well, we do. This is Adrian my friend from school", she shrugged and popped a cherry in her mouth. I frowned at her since she denied me the access to cherries two minutes ago that traitor.

"Pleasure meeting you, Eva, you didn't mention your mom was gorgeous, I would have definitely come by soooner", I grinned as I saw Eva roll her eyes in the corner of my eye.

"Oh silly I'm not her mom! I'm her sister", she giggled obviously flattered by my comment.

"Hmmm go away Jennifer", Jennifer gasped shooting daggers at Eva. "Jealousy is an ugly feature on you Eva", she scoffed and returned to her room.

"Sorry about her, she doesn't get enough attention", I couldn't help but wonder where her parents were.

"I'm tiireed", I groaned and looked at the clock. Honestly I really was tired, my arms where aching after practice.

"Adrian we seriously just started like ten minutes ago."

"But I'm hungry", I groaned, as I patted my empty stomach. It was true, after all, the only thing I had today was a waffle and some energy bars.

"Well you're going to have to deal with it, because I'm not going to stop to make you food", I jutted my lower lip out and stared at her until she turned to look at me with an annoyed glare. "Adrian please stop being a little baby", she sighed and tossed me some chips from the counter top.

I looked over to the counter to see what else there was to eat. Bananas... no thanks, an apple...mhm not bad. I reached over to get the apple and my elbow knocked off the tray taking Eva down with it. Of course it was too late when my shirt was grasped and pulled me to the ground also. "I'm going to kill you." Eva shook her head trying to roll me off her but I refused and stayed in place. "Adrian. Get. Off. Me."