chapter six : third date

rachel and sebastian are at rachel's house her dads are at a friends house for the evening so they are alone they are sat cuddled up on the couch watching our house is umbria. rachel is crying at the film and sebastian his holding her close. the traumatic moment of the train explosion was nerve racking for them both as they still found what they had gone through hard to understand.

" rachel" sebastian said

" yeah "she said turning to look at him

" you want a back massage" he asked rachel was surprised

" okay" she said they went up to her room she remused her top she wasnt bothered he had seem her in a bikini so seeing her in her bra wasnt that big of a deal.

" and the bra" he said though he didnt found is usual confident self

" what" rachel said feeling nervous

" the oil might ruin your bra" he said

" i wont look" he said he turned away  while she unclasped her bra and laid quickly backmon the bed pulling the bed sheets to act as a screen for her modesty.

" okay"she said he turned and sat down next to her and began running his hand slick with oil all over her back rachel was in heaven his hands were so gentle and soft. as she felt all her cares drift away she was so relaxed she couldnt help but moan as his fingers worked their magic on her knotts.

at one point some oil ran doe0wn her side sebastian trying to prevent the bed sheets staining swiped hos finger across the dripple only to caress her breast in the proces he hadnt meant to do it she knew that because he freaked out havjng done it she found it funny. especially given he was known for his cockyness and his confidence.

"im sorry" sebastian said

" its okay i know it was an accident" rachel said thruth was she was so relaxed she wouldnt have cared if it had been on purpose.

" okay my turn" he said rachel in her relaxed state forgot she wax topless and rolled over to get up giving him perfect view of her breasts she grabbed the bed sheets on her and blushed

" was that an accident" he asked her she was blushing too his eyes were huge as she put her dressing gown on

" yes" rachel said

" shame" he said before whipping his shirt off and plonking hi self down on the bed as rachel poured some oil ont her hands then  began massaging his back.  rachel had to admit he was hot his freckled covered back was perfect she thought each freckle addimg to his hottness. she ran her hands along his shoulders and he sighed she could tell by his posture he was relaxed.

once she was finished he remained where he was for a minute before sitting up and looking at her  he tuck her hand and pulled her to him and they kissed deeply getting lost in it.

" rachel wrapped her arms around him but given the oil on hos back her hand slipped and she ended up almpst falling on him. which he found funny the. she noticed his eyes as she had slipped her dressing gown had opened slightly showing her breasts she was embarrassed but then seeing his attempts to avert his eyes which were clearly failing she found it all rather funny then he did somwthing which really surprised her. he started playing with the belt of her dressing gown twiddling it in his fingers rachel sat there watching him. having not made any attempt to cpver herself something which he had noticed as he smiled at her they both leaned in and kissed it was a deep kiss it was passionate it had something non of their previou kisses had lust she wanted him he wanted her. it was like they had an u spkken conversation as she thought that because he pulled her belt makin it open before he pushed it off her shoulders leaving her topless infront of him he tuck in the sight of her then started to fidget not knowing if he should preceed she decided to be bold and grabbed his hand and placed it on her right breast  he chuckled and began to feel her breast his fingers lightly squeezing her nipple. he looked deep into her eyes as they kissed again all the while his fingers were toying with her nipple rachel couldnt hold back the moan that escaped her lips.

" rachel honey we're home" hiram shouted up they broke apart both alittle uncomfprtable at the abrupt holt to their exploration session. rachel quickly dressed and they both wahed their hands before heading down stairs.

"oh hello you two"leroy said seeing them both had clearly come from her room.

" right well rach i will be off i will see you tomorrow" sebastian said rachel followed him to his car where they had a lenghtly make out session.

as rachel watched him drive away it was like she could stilp feel hos hands on her she liked it had her dadz not come home she had no odea how far they would have gone.