Solves One Problem but then Goes Ahead and Makes another

You opened your eyes and you felt...packed...squeezed sorta. You heard people talking to each other

"We got the kid that's all there is to it Paps!"

A more anxious voice said "yes but we never kidnapped a child!"

The first voice argued "she's not even a kid! She's maybe...twelve?"

You looked down You were being pulled by a rope. I looked up at the...two people? The back of their heads were white.

then You responded sassily  "I'm (your/age)!"

The first one looked at you and said "well look who's awake!"

He was a skeleton! Maybe it's one of those monsters! But they're hated by humans! The other one turned around. He was taller then the first one and was smoking a cigarette. You wiggled your arms.

the smaller skeleton chuckled "Ha! And she attempts to escape! Priceless! Look princess once your caught by us you don't run off that easily."

You looked at them with a sharp mean glare. The taller one jerked back and the first one just stood there with a look almost shouting "watch it!".

You scoffed and then barked "What do you want with me anyway?"

The first one said "first before I tell ya call me Sans".

He held his hands out expecting you to shake them but he put his bones fingers back into his pockets.

He looked up at the sky and said "Some human offered our maf ALOT of money for a young girl like you and we saw ya running from two kiddos and I decided you were pretty and..smart holding books rather then dropping them!"

Maf? Like a mafia? Sans pointed with his thumb to his brother and said "that's my bro Papyrus!"

You growled at both of them like they had stolen everything from you. Sans picked up the rope again and dragged you. You saw a small white gun in his pocket made of..bones? You didn't see the end of the gun in his pocket but you shrugged and then decide to try to break away from the skeletons grasp. You looked at the rope and bit down on it and tugged backwards surprising Sans.

He looked back then a blue aura went around you (and the rope holding you) and lifted you up and said "Nuh uh uh godfather Asgore still wants to see you before you go trying to escape and all!"

Papyrus shrieked "S-Sans don't hurt the human we still need them to pay back your bet against Muffet!"

Sans shrugged and put me down the started dragging you again. Papyrus looked at you still walking and asked

"Human what's your name?"

You were a little surprised and first then answered anxiously "(y-y/n)"

Papyrus responded cheerfully "what a pretty name (y/n) I like it!"

Sans said not looking at you "too bad they'll be used for sick reasons"

Papyrus frowned and looked at Sans "you promised not to speak of those perverted things humans do!"

Sans told Papyrus loud enough for you to hear "welp I want the kiddo to know she is gonna have a bad time when she's delivered!"

A shiver crawled along your spine. What were the people who wanted you gonna do! You seemed confused when they stopped at a brick wall. Sans held up his hands and the brick wall shifted a bit then started to open into a large hallway. He went down to the end of the hallway and opened the door.

"We got her Asgore!" Sans shouted friendly