The Fish Brute

Crud that was Undyne. For sure.

Sanses voice sounded of sorta anxious "heya Undyne you bad bass" (badum shhhhht)

Undyne giggled then took my seat. Sans looked at the seat and blinked.

"You k Sans? Gaster come back yet?" Undyne asked curiously

Grillby answered her "no but later today he will!"

You had to sneak out. You reached one hand out. The wood creaked. Then BAM!

You yanked your hand back in the jukebox to find Undyne had thrown a blue laser spear into the counter and was standing on it.

"THEN LETS KILL EACH OTHER!!!"

then the dog monsters busted in. Greater dog rammed his spear at Burger Pants then Burger Pants instantly reacted by making a weird mis-figured smile pointed straight upwards.

"I'm sorry Greater DOG but ATTACK is not on the MENU"

Burger Pants threw knife sharp coins at Greater dog. Main while the cloaked dogs swung their axes at Sans and Papyrus. Papyrus blocked the attacks with bones and hit them with sharp or broken bones. Then a dragon like skull appeared over Sans then you noticed Sanses eye flashed yellow and blue like slides on a tape. The dragon skull opened and a huge laser blasted from in. Then like lightning you couldn't see Sans then you realized.

"He's dodging faster then lightning itself!"

You saw Sans skidding to the side then slamming his hand down.

Sans shouted "time to put these dogs DOWN!"

He had made a pun about the dog kennel and put down meant killing a dog at a pound so he was serious about it sorta.

Then you noticed the female dog cloaked was free of Sanses grasp and was about swing her axe into his back.

You flung yourself from under the jukebox and punched the female dog with all your force making her head go to the side and across the room into the wall. You looked at your fist like it was unhumanly. Did you just knock a huge dog monster across the room with one fist?

Sans looked at you anxiously "k-kid I thought I told yah to hide!"

You made a smart allic comeback "you said I wasn't a kid that I was maybe...twelve?"

Sans rolled his eyes "very funny now help me beat these mutts!"

Sans held them up with that blue aura of his but you couldn't bring yourself to hurt Lesser Dog or the male dog monster in the cloak.

You shook your head no to Sans "I won't hurt them"

When it seemed everyone exept me and Grillby weren't fighting. A purple aura grabbed everyone even Sans.

You heard a echoey like voice shout "👇☝🤘🐰❤️🚫!"

It was strange and messy like then your heard Sans shout "👐🚫👇✋👾🙏"

What was going on?!