Chapter 2

Harley and Ivy stood looking Deadpool up and down. They had no idea who he was. Peter ran up behind Deadpool and said while panting, “Wade, stop running away from me like that!”

But Deadpool wasn’t moving. The can dropped from his hand. He was staring straight at the girls in front of him. He gasped and put his hands on his mask.

“OH MY GOD! Peter, it’s Harley Quinn and Poison Ivy!”

Poison Ivy put a protective arm in front Harley Quinn.

“Who are you? And how do you know who we are?” Ivy demanded.

“Who are you?!” Peter asked.

“Didn’t I just tell you?!” Deadpool yelled at Peter, “They’re Poison Ivy and Harley Quinn! God, Peter keep up!”

Deadpool squealed like an excited little girl. Peter face palmed himself. He still had no clue who the girls were, and Deadpool was not making a good first impression. Poison Ivy smirked at the Deadpool.

“Your sidekick seems lovely,” Ivy joked, she nodded her head towards Deadpool.

“WHO YOU CALLING SIDEKICK!” Deadpool hollered.

[Yeah, tell her! But she’s even hotter in person…]

{Yes, I have to agree on that one, better than in the comics.}

Harley laughed, “Good one Red.”

[She’s hot too!]

{Yes, she is.}

Peter rolled his eyes. They were getting nothing done. He just wanted to know who they were. Not stop and chat with them.
Peter inspected the girls. Harley Quinn had very pale skin. She was wearing black sweatpants with three red diamonds on it and a gray sports bra with her name on it. Her hair was up in two pigtails. One dyed blue, the other red. Peter thought she looked very childish. Poison Ivy was wearing dark green leggings and crop top. All her hair was parted on one side, it looked amazing. Her skin was also oddly green and shimmering emerald.

[Really? We're just gonna let our Spidey stare at those beautiful girls like? I thought we were better

[Really? We're just gonna let our Spidey stare at those beautiful girls like? I thought we were better.]

{I'm sure our Spidey doesn't mean it in that way.}

[Are you sure about that?]

Deadpool, getting very impatient watching his baby boy staring at two dumb girls, cleared his throat and coughed out, “Bottles in Ivy's hands.”

Peter nodded. They bottles clearly had warning signs.

“What's with the bottles?” Peter asked.

“Something for my plants,” Poison Ivy simply said.

“What's with the spandex?” Harley asked, laughing.

“What’s with the hair?” Deadpool shot back with giggles of his own. He immediately regretted snapping at one of his idols.

Harley pouted and crossed her arms.

She turned to Ivy and whispered, “I don’t like these men. We don’t even know them. Ivy, come on, let’s go!”

She whined and Ivy rolled her eyes. Harley started pulling on Ivy’s arm which was returned by a push to the ground. She got up, dusting herself off, and glared at Ivy.

“Red!”

“Who are you guys? And how do you-” Ivy pointed to Deadpool, “-know who we are?”

“I’m Peter Parker, and that’s my boyfriend Wade… well… er… Deadpool. But I honestly don't know how he knows you. Wade, how do you know them?”

“Well… I… um…” Deadpool began.

[Think of something you moron!]

{Yellow’s got a point. Only we know all of us are comic book characters.}

[And the co-authors]

{Yes.}

[Oh! And the rest of the outside world.]

{Yes, them too.}

“I… I… well... one day I was walking home from Taco Bell with chimichangas when I noticed you guys being chased by the police!”

“Oh. That happens a lot, yet the police are never successful,” Ivy boasted, “But that doesn’t explain how you know our names.”

“Oh… that… well… I-I-I saw your names in the newspaper once. Yep! It was definitely the newspaper, ‘cause I do old people stuff… sometimes,?”

“Ok then… whatever,” Ivy turned to Harley, “let's go Harls.”

[So the rumors are true, Harley Quinn and Poison Ivy are dating!]

{Well, we don't know for sure.}

Harley and Ivy were already farther down the path, when Deadpool sprinted towards them.

“Wait!” he yelled.

Harley and Ivy turned around at once, surprised. Deadpool was panting with his hands on his knees. He held up one finger indicating that he needed a minute.

“Phew… that… that was… tiring…”

“What do you want, Deadpool?!” Harley said with an immense amount of attitude.

“I… I… want… to know… if you guys… are dating…” he let out with deep breaths.

“What?!” they said, shocked at what Deadpool had just asked them.

“I just wanna know… Please? I won't tell anyone, I promise! PINKY SWEAR!”

To this, Ivy and Harley looked at each other intensely. Then they looked back at Deadpool.

“Yes,” they said simultaneously, and they walked away, hand in hand.