Fine

Calum's P.O.V.                                                        WOW did this just happen?Luke just made out with me against a freaking wall I can't believe this.I need to tell Michael o my god. Text: c:MICHAEL GUESS WHAT?!!?!!!? M:what calum? C:I JUST GOT MY FIRST KISS hhJsjdjskksksksksk M:HOLY SHITBALLS IM COMINg OVER AFTER SCHOOL!
Okay I cannot believe this happened how?He seemed like all bad boy type.Why me?The nerd.I touch my lips and see that they are swollen.Honestly I hope nobody notices because then I'll just get called "fag" again.I catch him staring at me and I scream inside.I say bye to Miss.Lovelis and I run out the door.I bump into Derek and fuck why would I do that.Derek turns around and grabs me by the shirt and says "Watch out fag"
Then he attacks me and next thing I know I'm on the floor.Luke comes out of nowhere and punches Derek right in the nose."You bastard!"he says.He punches Luke back and they tackle each other on the floor.Luke wins and stands up,he wipes his nose and lip.Luke grabs my hand and pulls me off the floor."So how about we get out of here?"
He says with his thick Australian accent.My accent isn't full Australian but fuck his accent was hot.I shook my head yes so fast I think I pulled a muscle.I walked with Luke to his car.It was a red mercury cyclone with black lines as designs.Wow Luke is a badass."Holy fuck your car is badass"I say in wow.
"Hah thanks cal I got this old thing at a junkyard and fixed it up"he says smiling.FUCK HIS DIMPLES ARE SO CUTE.Okay lol sorry.Okay I'm just going to say it."Haha thanks your glasses are cute too"he says Fuck did I really say that out loud."Yes you did"he says smiling.Damn it.Oh well it was worth it even though I didn't mean to say it out loud.
"So do you want KFC or Whammy's"He says."KFC" I say."i have a friend I want you to meet"he says and smiles with his cute ass dimples.He grabs my hand and opens the door for me.Fuck he's so damn cute I just wanna boop his little nose.
He giggles and scrunches his face and says "do it then" Shit fuck me he's cute as hell.Im suprised he likes me to be honest I thought he'd go for school's biggest slut,arzaylea.Her name sounds like a disease and her voice is so screechy.It sounds like nails on a chalkboard.She can never close her damn fishy legs either,she better stay away from Luke .I want Luke to be my first.I want him to be the father of our children if we ever adopt.Hes just so amazing and I love him so much I can't.I can't lose him to that whore."Are you going to get in the car babe?"He laughs."Uh oh yes"I say and awkwardly laugh.I get in the car and so does lukey.Luke grabs my hand and the butterflies in my stomach flutter around.The ride was mostly silent so far.Until closer by the chain smokers ft Halsey came on.We both sang the chorus and damn was Luke amazing.my mouth hangs open.He closes my mouth."You don't wanna eat any flies do you babe"He chuckles."n-n-no" I say shocked.
"Wow,You sound fucking amazing." I say."Thanks cal,just imagine how I sound in bed."he says and smirks.I lightly tap his shoulder for his inappropriate comment.When in the inside I was screaming'FUCK YES LUKE PLEAsE FUCK ME OMFg DADDY'Why must I be so horny all the time damn.
I have to keep up the nerdy good boy act though.Its so hard to control myself sometimes though."So,my friend Ashton really wants to meet you,he's been looking for the "new kid" all day he's insane" he says.We get to KFC and I see Michael.What the fuck is he doing here?"Um Luke can you excuse me for a minute please?" I say."yeah no problem just be back quick"he says and taps me on the bum.Im so horny,damn you Luke.I pull michaels ear and take him into the bathroom."What are you doing here?!"
"I-I-i came for a-a-shton"he says shakily."Be careful with him okay?" I say "don't worry about it Calum he's fine"he says and leaves the bathroom.I do my business because of damn Lucas.I wash my hands and walk out."You okay?" Luke says."Yeah I'm fine" I say and smile at him.I sure am fine I couldn't ask for a better day.
A/N hey guys I hope you like this so far check out my other book called blue it's co owned by my best friend pastelreader_ Love youuuuu claire❤️