♪Chapter 4♪

Hi guys nice to meet you again. I'm so glad that you all still reading my story. I'm soooooo happy. Thank you so much minna. I love you so much.

And I'm so sorry for the late update don't mad ok? BTW keep reading.

•°•♪•°•♪•°•♪•°•♪•°•

Natsu blush and said "Do you have a twin sister?"

Lucy blink a little and said calmly. "Ehh? No, why?"

"Nothing!" Natsu turn away to hide his blushing face.

"Ouh ok then, if you want to tell me why, you can meet me, ne?" Lucy smile to him.

The students and the teachers melt into her angelic smile.

"I have one more song to sing for you," She smile and ready for sing and they have star and love in their eyes.

Happy birthday to you,

She walk off the stage and to the lines of birthday's students.

Happy birthday to you,
Happy birthday to minna-san,

She signal the birthday's girl to hug her. They stood up and run toward her,

Happy birthday to you.

They give her a group hug. And said their thanks. Lucy smile and said that its her pleasure.

When Lucy walk to the stage some random students ask her a question.

"Can we get your autograft?" Lucy turn to look at them and said "Of course you can but you must eat first, I don't want you to die because doesn't eat any lunch."

They all laugh together and Lucy wave her hand and walk to the backstage.

Timeskip when Lucy give her autograft.

Lucy give many autograph and speak to her fans. And the next one is her bestfriend.

Lucy look at her like she doesn't know her and asking politely.
"What your name, you want to be my friend, ne?"

"My name Levy, Levy Mcgarden. You know you remembering me of someone?" Levy said slowly.

"Whose?" Lucy asking her. "Arisa Nakanishi!" Levy said with a smile remebering her white hair bestfriend.

Lucy looks so shocked and recover quickly. "What kind of girl she is?" Lucy ask her bestfriend.

"She's so beautiful, cute, have kind-heart and her face just like you but her hair is white." Levy look at Lucy's face and her face have a tint of blush.

"Are you ok?" Lucy come back to reality and smile at Levy warmly. "You have a wonderful friend, can you meet me at the backstage after I finish my work here?" Lucy said while handing Levy her book.

"Of course, Lu-chan! Ouh can I call you like that?" Levy said with blush at her check.

"Of course you can, meet at the backstage!" Lucy said and waving her hand at her bestfriend who now walking toward her friends.

Timeskip after Lucy finish her job

Lucy walk to the backstage only to meet with her blue hair bestfriend.

She waves and said "Hey Levy-chan did you come here early?"

She smile and said "No I arrive here 5 minutes ago!"

"So why do you wany me to meet you here?" she ask me.

Lucy hand her the invitation and said "I want to give you this!"

She take the card and read it, her looks like she's so shocked. She look at me and about to said something but I said first.

"Just take it, your my friend now. You can bring your friends too. It's a ball so wear something nice." Lucy smile sweetly at her blue hair bestfriend.

"U-um arigato Lu-chan I'll come!" Levy asid and to the famous singer to hug her.

They embrace each other for awhile and broke up when Lucy's manager interrupting them with clearing his troat.

"Bye, Lu-chan I gotta go now, see you later!" She said while waving and walking away with the invitation in her small hand. Her smile never leaves her face.

"Bye Levy-chan!"

•°•♪•°•♪•°•♪•°•♪•°•♪•°•♪•°•

Sorry I know its short. I'm so sorry guys. I hope you forgive me for the late update.

BTW see you again in the next chapter.

Arisa_heartfilia