♪ Chapter 7 ♪

Guys I'm really really sorry for not updating. And I wanna apologize about my mistake in this story. I know I've always make mistake in Luca and Arisa name. I'm really are sorry.

🎼🎶🎼🎶🎼🎶🎼🎶🎼🎶🎼

But then I felt someone cover my mouth and drag me to a dark room.

I can't see the person who drag me, I keep struggling to let free but he/she so strong. I think it's a guy. Then I felt my body push to the wall.

"Don't scream or I'll do something else!" He whisper to me, how I said its a guy because his voice and his voice so familiar. I nodded my head because I'm afraid something else will happen.

He slowly release my mouth and I began speaking. "Who are you, what do you want, let me go"

"Aris you dont know me?" He speak again and then I realized who he is.

"Natsu Dragneel let go of me now!" I said every words clearly while struggling but his grip become more stronger every time I strugle.

"Aris tell me, who are you really are?" Natsu said slowly. I'm losing word of his question.

"W-what do you mean, I'm Arisa Nakanishi, who else?" I said, try if he buy it but his not.

"Don't lie to me Arisa, you related to Lucy Heartfilia, I know it. Your voice and face same as her. I know your hiding something from me, tell me Arisa or I'll make you!" He said and his not using my nickname that he gave me and that's mean he's serious about this.

He push his body closer to mine meanings he feels challenges cause I didn't answer his question. I'm panicking here. What I must do now? I must think an idea.

"*sigh* Lucy Heartfilia is my sister, we're twins and she's the oldest! Don't tell anyone about this,ok?" I lied and I know he shock and then I heard chuckling. Did he just laughed.

"What so funny?" I asking him and what I heard making me shock.

"A secret! Then you must obey me, Miss Heartfilia!"
"What do you means by that?"
"In order for me, not to spill the beans, you must do whatever I said untill your identity reveal itself"

I was in shock, how come, Natsu become so clever about this? Arghh I can't escape this anymore. What I must do.

"Fine, just don't tell anyone!" I said and I know he's smirking right now. I don't know, what he want me to do, I hope it's not something ridiculous.

"Then,let's go home, our friends is waiting!" He said and pull me with him. We get out from that room and then head toward our friends.

We reach our friends and they're smirking, giggling and snickering toward us. I made a confused look so was Natsu.

"So you two have been going out?" Gray ask smirking, I then look at our hand that still link into him. I blush a deep crimson red and let his hand free, so was he. But I could tell that he's blushing too cause he look away.

"Shut up!"
I yell at them and they all shut their mouth but their smirk and grinning face doesn't leave their face.

"Eh, now I remember, Arisa-chan why do you can't come to Lucy Heartfilia's ball?" I yelp and look at the person who asking me.

"Erkk, Le-vy?" What I must do, uwahhhhh. Today is a bad day for me. Why? Why? Whyyyyyy? I heard a familiar voice whisper to me?

"Y'know, I want to know too, why you couldn't come to your own sister's ball?"

I back off from him and said with stuttering, y'know what, stuttering! 
"A-aa, I-I ha-have som-something to attend!"

"What is it,then?" Erza ask me suspiciously.
Oh My God, what I must do, what I must do. Ok, Lucy calm down. Inhale exhale inhale exhale. No, I can't calm down. I start panicked and that's went my rescue come.

I sigh in relief and wave at my rescue of life.
"Hi princess, may we go?" Loke ask me and kissing the top of my right hand. I blush and that's went my friends asking me many questions.

"Who's this guy Arisa?"
"Is he your boyfriend?"
"Is he just picking you up?"

And that went I decide to shut them up. I pull Loke hand and link our hand together. He look at me weirdly and before he ask I speak first.
"Minna, I can't come to the ball b'cause I have a date!"

Loke nodded to them, playing along with me. Their face priceless but Natsu make me uncomfortable for a little. He's face look like he's trying so hard not to explode.

"Ok, see ya!" I pull Loke toward the limo and waves goodbye to them.

While we were walking Loke said to me amd I look at him irritated. 
"Princess, I don't have a prizes for what I do?"
"What do you want?"
"A kiss!"

We stop walking and I look at him and peck him at the cheek. He pout and we start walking again.
"Why not at the lip?"
"B'cause I don't wanna to!"

Natsu POV

"Minna, I can't come to the ball b'cause I have a date!" She said to us.
I dunno what make me angry at her statement. The guy with her nodded toward us. And hell I believed it b'cause the first time he come here he call her 'Princess'.

Went they walk toward the limo they talk a bit and stop walking. Aris leaning toward his face and peck her cheek. WTF is that. I'm so piss and I dunno why. What is this feeling?

Gray spoke interrupting my thought. "Hey flame for brain, you jealouse?" The attention all turn to me and I glare at Gray.

"I'm not jealouse Ice Princess!"

"What do you say, Idiot!"

"Elsa!"

"Enough you two!" A monster voice rang through our ears.

♥🎼🎶♥🎼🎶♥🎼🎶♥🎼🎶♥🎼🎶♥

Ok guys this is the end for this chapter.
See ya guys.