♪Chapter 5♪

Hi guys how are you doing? I hope all of u ok. Now to the story.

•°•♪•°•♪•°•♪•°•♪•°•

The Next Day
Lunch Time

Lucy and her friends sit at their usual table (Lucy,Levy,Erza,Mira and Juvia)

Lucy POV

We were talking and eating when someone interupting us.
I look up and saw Natsu,Gajeel,Jellal,Laxus and Gray holding their tray of foods.

"Can we join you?" Natsu ask us while looking at me.

"No/Yes" I look at my friend because they all betrayed me. They ignored me and just sit down.

Arghh, why they ignored me. I yell in my head. Natsu sit beside me, Gray beside Juvia, Gajeel beside Levy, Jellal beside Erza and Mira beside Laxus.

I look at their face and their face a hint of blushing. Their enjoying this but I'm not.

I sigh and just continue eating my lunch. Awkward fill the air but broke by Levy.

"Hey guys, I remember something interesting." Our gazes turn to her and made a questioning looks.

"What is it shrimp?" Levy turn to face Gajeel and said.

"My name not shrimp its L-E-V-Y, said it!" She spell her name and Gajeel chuckle.

"Gihe, ok shorty!" he said smiling. A tick mark appeared at her head and then Erza ruin their moment with clearing her throat.

Levy look at us and blush madly. We giggles at her action and stop when she said.

"I got an invitation from Lucy Heartfilia!" We look at her with disbelief face and I fake it before we yell.

"WHAT!!" All of the attentions toward us and we just stare at Levy.

"Guys calm down, we got attentions here!" Levy said slowly. We recover and Gray ask how she got it.

"Remember yesterday when the surprised going, she gave me that invitation after she's done with her autograph!" Levy said smiling.

They said that she's lucky while me just keep quiet, I know what she's gonna say to us.

"So I want you all to go with me! Can you? It's next week, in Saturday." I know it!!!

They agreed and I just queit and I decided to speak.

"I can't go!" Their gazes turn toward me and Natsu said with a confused look.

"Why Aris , it will be fun and it'll not be fun without you!"

"Yeah why Arisa-san?" Juvia ask me. I panic in the inside and dunno what to say.

"U-um I must go somewhere else that time!"

"Where to?" Mira ask me.

I dunno what to answer and just stand up and said "I-I must go now, bye gu-" before I could walk away Natsu grab my hand and make me sit down.

"Tell us?" Natsu ask me again. They all satre at me want to know my answer and I start to panic but the bell save me.

Ring......Ring.......Ring.....

"Ok guys I must go, the bell is ringing!" I said standing up and walk away. I let out a long sigh. I'm lucky this time.

While with Lucy's friends.
(After Lucy leave)

They look at each other and blink one time two time three time, then they stop.

"Why is she like that?"
"Umm, how many secret that she have?"
"How can we found out about her secret?"

Many questions that didn't answer. They just sigh and shrug it off. Then, they walk toward their own classroom.

NATSU POV

Now I have music class and I have the same class as Aris.

Yay

I arrive at the music classroom and walk toward Aris. I sit next to her. I want to ask her why she can't come with us but Miss Lyra come in.

"Now, I want someone volunter to play piano, hmm who want to?" She ask politely but no one raise their hand.

"Umm no one so I must choose then!" She said again.

She began looking everywhere.

Please don't point at me, please don't.

And her next move make me so shocked. I cn't believe my eyes. She point at.............

🎶♪🎶♩🎶♪🎶♩🎶♪🎶♩🎶🎶

Sorry guys cliffhanger. Muawahahh, I'm evil right?

Btw who do you think Miss Lyra point at?
Is it Natsu? Or Lucy? Or someone else?
Guese what? I don't want to tell u, think it by urself.

Vote
Comment
Folllow

Bye guys, see you again innext chappie.
Sayonara

28/10/2016
Arisa_Heartfilia