Chapter 19

SAM'S POV

I could over hear nash on the phone with his parents....he sounded a little scared but kind of happy....weired

NASH'S POV

Please???? Please mom Please!!!!!!

Fine!

YES!!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH MOM!!!

BUT

Uh oh...

Hayes will go too,and you,skylann,hayes,and the beautiful sam will spend christmas together! Please? I havent had it just your father and i in a long time...

Ughhh fine,if it means skylann can come home,then yes...

Okayy they will be home tomorrow,Pick them up at the airport.

Okay thank you mom

Mhm, love you!

Love you too

Well,YAY thaat skylann gets to come home but UGHHH that hayes has to be here!
 I have to tell sam.....

Babe?

Yes dear?

Umm i have to talk to you....

SAM'S POV

Uh oh....he has to talk? I knew it! I knew he would leave me! Damn it!!!

What is it? I asked whispering a bit

I have a surprize for you! But its for tomorrow so i cant tell you....

Umm o-okay....

whats wrong?

Your going to leave me....arent you..

NO! What are you thinking??

Idk,i just thought ........

Dont ever think that! I love you,and would never do that......

Sorry,im just a little upset thats all...

Why is that?

Because skylann was the closest thing i had to a child to take care of....i was hoping maybe your parents could send her back but that wouldnt be fair of me....

Dont worry sam,you'll feel better tomorrow ( ;D )

I hope......im gonna go to bed....

But its 3:00pm

I know... *Sigh*

I just didnt feel good,i wanted Skylann here so bad,i could take care of her and get preped for the new baby........besides,i hate being upset in front of nash because he gets all down too.Whateverr,ill sleep it off

~~~~~~~Skipping to tomorrow cz i cant wait to write it :3 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

NASH'S POV

I woke up on the couch....weird,why am i sleeping on the couch?

Never mind that thou. Today i get my amazing little sister and hayes.....hayes is okay,hes annoying sometimes though.I sprinted up the stairs and saw that sam was up on her ipad.

Sammie get ready we are going to the mall

Oh,okay then ill be ready in 10..

K,love you babe

Love you too hun

She was so adorable! I love sam :3 So after i got done telling her to get ready i headed down to the kitchen and made some toast with jelly for her,got out her meds.Birth control,vidamin,extra boost,and angziaty pills. I poured some orange juice in her cup and set everything on the table for her.She came down wearing a pair of lepord print jeans,yellow vans,a back shirt with the words "Free hugs" On it and yellow jacket.She had her hair in a messy bun,and a little eyeliner (Top&&Bottom)And some mascara.She was beautiful.....

Here babe i made you breakfast...

Awww thank you nash! I love it....you know exactley what i love..

No probelm,now hurry....i have a surprize for you and im excited...

Haha okay im eating...

~~~~In the car~~~~

Okay beautiful we are about there.But i have to make a pit stop real fast so uhh can you wait in the car?

Yeah i guess...

Okayy brb

I got out of the car and walked across the road to the airport...I saw that there plane was just letting out.Perfect timeing!! I saw hayes,he was holding sky's hand.And he saw me....

Hey bro!

Hey...hey skylann!!

Haay Nash!!!

I hugged her tight,but hayes looked kind of updet,probably because he had to leave....

We walked out to the car,sam was on her phone no paying any attention...good

Who is the hot chick in the car?

Dude shut up!! Thats my girlfriend,and soon to be wife!!

Dude your getting married??

Yes,i am....

oh,yay......

Whatever his problem is......anyway i held skys hand and hayes walked behind.We walked up to her window,i knocked.

Hey are you missing a sweet adorable little girl?

OMG SKYLANN!!!! I MISSED YOU SO MUCH GIRL!!!!

I missed you to sammie!!!!

*Clears throut* Hello,im hayes,nash proabably didnt mention me....

Oh hey hayes! Yeah he did! Come here...

She got out of the car and gave hi a huge hug...i think this will be very nice having all of us...

So there it is yall((: I know it sucks...im sorry,im not in the mood today //: Ill post one tomorrow hopefully. Please vote??