Chapter 25

Okayy Naysha you will be mentioned in this chapter (: Hope you all like it!! And im sorry if you really wanted this part and i didnt give it to u,there will b others doe i promise :D

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Christmas morning is over and its that night~~~~~~~~~~~

SAM

Nash and i decided to go to my sisters house for christmas dinner.We got there ate,we were viseting when something happend.

I felt like my stomach just exploded,it hurt very bad.I had to sit down,so i just fell on the hard floor.Nash noticed right away and helped me up a little until i slipped out of his arms and fell right back down.He picked me up from the floor and everything went black after that.

NASH

Sam fell on the floor,i noticed right away because i was standing right next to her.She got up a little but fell out of my arms.I picked her up and rushed her to the car,i punched on the gas and ran 3 stop lights.Surprizingly no cops got me,and i made my way to the inside of the hospital.

Samantha Conner , she is 4 to 5 months pregnate and she fainted please help me!! 

Okay sir please calm down we will put her in,i promise,just please take a seat in the waiting room....

Thank you so much!

The nice lady put her on the stretcher hat had finally arrived and took her to a room.In the mean time i texted everyone from the party an told them everything.Isabelle called me.

Hey nash

Hey belle whats up?

I just heard about how sam is doing,i would come down there but everyone is still here so i called one of her friends and they will meet you down there.Okayy?

Okay,thank you belle i really am sorry this happend

Its totally fine,.....but promise me one thing?

Whats that?

Please take good care of my sister,i never told her this,but i was so jeliouse of her growing up.....mom and dad didnt care about her to much and thats the way i wanted it for me.And every time i tryed to go somewhere with her she would roll her eye and walk away......She was probably mad that i was treated better,i would be mad too.But anyways,please just make sure shes okay and text me every detail you get...

I promise belle i will.And you take care of my cam for me? hes like a brother

I will (: We are going out tonight fr a dinner so....but ill ttyl

Okayy 

Love you bro!

Love you too sis!

Byye

bye

Well thaat was something interesting to hear.....i never thought about it that way.Isabelle is just plain amazing!! 

hello,are you nash?

yes,umm who are you?

Im samanthas bestfriend....Naysha Isabelle told me sam was here with you

Ohh yes im nash hi,im sams boyfriend,its nice to meet you

You too...

Oh uh sam is in the back room somewhere i had to wait here..

Okayy well i dont mind sitting here with you,you seem very nice.

I try to be haha

haha

We talked a bit until i got a text,it was from hayes.

"Dude what room are you in??"

"Im in the waiting room why?"

He ran over to me and Naysha.He was about to say something when he froze........He smiled at her and she smiled back...Ohh i see,hayes obviously like her and she dont like him back haha yeahh i got it...

(Whispering to naysha)

Dont worry if you dont want him here ill make him leave

No its okay,hes sooo cute

Then i guess she does like him....Oh well i should find out if he likes her....

He finally sat down in between me and naysha and asked me what happend...I explained it to him and we waited until finally a nurse told us that we could all go in.I went first and then hayes and then naysha.She was asleep,and i sat next to her in the blue very uncomfortable chair.the other two stayed for awhile and told me they would come back a little later....I stayed though,i will sit in this chair until shes all better.Just like last time.....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

NAYSHA

I walked back down the hall with hayes.He was so cute,brownish hair with thos eyes.And he was just so sweet! He talked about how his mom and dad are gone somewhere and how he has to older bros with a litte sister.I didnt talk much,i just let him talk and tell me stuff about him.Too me,i wasnt really interesting.....Theres nothing to know about me.Hayes kept smiling and laughing when i agreed or talked or something.

So how do you know Sam?

h she is my older sister now,nash is getting amrried to her in a few weeks.

Ohhh,so nash is getting married at 16? 

I guess,i love the relationship him and sam have.....they seem so perfect together.I want that...but i dont think anyone really wants to have that kind of relationship with me...

Are you kidding?? I would have a relationship like that with him if i wasnt so shy....im scared i might say i do and he not like me or maybe he just met me and will reject me.....I just dont want to screw it up..i just met him and im madly in love with him,i think....What is love? Love is when you care about that person so much,and you would die for them.Love is your heart stopping because he said your name.Love is that joy you feel when hes near......I do love hayes..becuase my world just got a little brighter ever since we have been talking..I feel like its too soon because we just met but i feel a connection between us....And i love it.

HAYES

I really like her..shes nice,funny,cute,amazingly perfect......I wish we knew each other for about a year so i can go ahead and ask her out but we just met and she probably dont want someone who she just met.

Me two...

What?

About when yu said you want a relationahip like theirs? Me two...

Ohh...yeah,.....

(:

Well i have to go....but you can call me and text me if you want.

Okayy here traid phones?

She put her number in and i put mine in,we traided back and walked off.I got her number......now i just have to get her heart.......

Okayyyyy i got this chap done! Vote? Comment what you thought? lol Ohhh and naysha? Im sorry if i spelled your name wrong or if i made you seem not yourself..! I just did a starting chapter for you,i just need to know somethings about you so hayes can describe it.. xDD Soooo yeah,Merry Christmas everyone! And thank you for the 5K Reads!!! :*