My Fifty Shades

Parking my R8 in the Elasca garage, i walk to the lift. why am i nervous? What has he got planned? The beep on the lift makes me jump, as i get in the doors close and i thin about the amount of times christen and i have made out in here. It makes me feel a bit emotional. I miss it! The lift beeps making me jump again. The doors open, time to search for my fifty shades.

"Christian" i shout up to him, i get no reply back. I decide to walk up to the red room. Opening the door i find Christian lying on the bed rapped in red sheets. "You took your time Mrs Grey" at this moment i know what his up to maybe i could drag it out a bit. "Does fifty want to play?" he nods his head ever so slowly. I loosen my jogging bottoms so they drop before me and take off my hoodie. I turn on my heel and say "you'll have to catch me fifty". "Playing that game are we Mrs Grey" Christian catches me before i even reach the door and pushes me up against the wall. "I love you Ana" he says that with so much promise it brings tears to my eyes. "i love you too".

******

Im rapped in red sheets and my husband. We needed this, i needed this. I have had him to my self for so long since we had our children. Which reminds me "where are the children?" why is it now I'm asking him, gosh i got distracted. "I took them over to my moms, i gave Gail the night off" I knew it. Christian pulls me over to his chest, and lifts me and carries me to our old bed room. I curl up and rest my head on his shoulder, his hands are i my hair making me soft to sleep.

--------------

Sorry about this very late chapter, I'm going to try really hard to put a chapter up every week on. Thank you for reading!

Eleanor x