Chapter One: Strange Activities

The Magic Kingdom, the most beautiful and magical Kingdom in the whole Disney Land. The kingdom is filled with gorgeous looking cottages around the zone, surrounded by a deep and dark; yet beautiful, forest. At the center of the Magic Kingdom stands the enormous and marvelous Palace of Light, most commonly known as Mickey's Palace.

The gorgeous Palace was built with marvel and quartz, it had seven ginormous and beautiful gardens, and each filled with many vegetation and water streams. Through it's center there flowed a big river, known as the River of Hope. The Palace had seven towers, each representing the different Eras the Land hand gone through. One of which ended with a horrible war that devastated the Outer Lands, where most of the surviving villains had been vanished... Far beyond the Dark Fortress and Bald Mountain.

It had been a pretty peaceful and beautiful day, as usual. The townsfolk went on with their everyday lives, buying food and resources, working, studying, and more! It was when a powerful, yet small, wave of winds and dark clouds appeared around the Kingdom that most of them had noticed the various lightning beyond Bald Mountain. "Attention everyone!" Announced Sir Oswald as he appeared on a small stage at the center of the town. "Good evening everyone! I bring to you all an announcement from the brave and honorable King Mickey!" He said as he unrolled a small parchment and began to read out loud.

"King Mickey warns us all of the recent and strange activities at the Outer Lands!" Oswald said firmly as he read along the words King Mickey himself had written down on the parchment. "He has already sent a scout team to the Outer Lands, so there's nothing to worry about. However," He said and stopped for a brief period of time, in which he looked the townsfolk that had gathered around the stage where he stood. And with a small cough he continued. "He commands us all to not leave the Kingdom perimeters, for he fears some of the surviving dark forces are trying to harm our glorious Kingdom!" And with that, Sir Oswald, the Lucky Rabbit, rolled back the parchment and looked once more at the townsfolk. He smiled at them and turned around, walking towards the Golden Gates of the Palace.

As Sir Oswald entered the Throne Hall, at the Palace of Light, something strange happened. A brief and low earthquake occurred, making some trees at the outskirts of the Kingdom fall, along some of the rocks from the huge Northern Mountains. "Oh gosh!" King Mickey exclaimed as he stood up from his throne and walked towards the table of the High Council of Lightness. He waved his hands, covered by huge white gloves. "I summon the Keyblade Master! The Great Wizard and the Honorable Knight!" He cried out loud as a huge bang was heard around the hall, to reveal the small smoke like figures of Sora, Donald and Goofy walking around the woods of the Dark Forest.

"Your Majesty!" Sora said as he bowed quickly at his smoke like presence. "We suspect that the villains have somehow managed to gain powerful and mysterious dark powers... Magic only Maleficent could achieve." He informed King Mickey as he kept walking and lurking around the dark and huge woods of the forest. "But she died years ago!!" Donald exclaimed as he bowed at Mickey and walked alongside Sora and Goofy.

"There's still a possibility, Donald." Goofy hissed nicely at him as he raised his shield after hearing something lurking on a bush nearby, which turned out to be a simple squirrel that ran away seconds later. "Many powerful villains died during The War..." He muttered softly as he walked to a small plain in the middle of the dark forest. "... We don't know even what happens beyond death, probably Hercules's legend is real and Hades made sure the Darkness would return..."

The Trio of heroes kept walking for some more minutes whilst talking to King Mickey and Queen Minnie, whom had joined the conversation some minutes ago. "Besides, we shouldn't forget the Prophecy, Curse - whatever we shall call it – that Chernabog made when the Darkness crumbled after Maleficent's destruction." Minnie said as she frowned after hearing once again of The War, where she had lost her old friend; Ortensia the Cat. There was a small silence, not longer than five minutes, and ended when Sora gasped as he finally left the Dark Forest and saw Bald Mountain and the Outer Lands, packed with Shadows, Heartless and Minions, some Villains where able to be seen in the distance, including her... The spell faded away and neither sides of the group were able to talk to one another.

"Oh my! Mickey, what is happening?" Minnie asked worriedly as she saw the figures of Donald, Goofy and Sora fade away from their table. She turned to look at her husband with wide worried and teary eyes. "Do you think the Council of Darkness is back?" She asked now crying out of fear, not wanting another war to start and destroy what they had built for three decades.

Mickey looked worriedly at his one true love, he waved his hands as he called out for Oswald, Chip & Dale, Pluto and the Disney Princes; The Great Council of Light – at least what was left of it. "Gentlemen, prepare for an attack of any kind. We're at high risks of another Dark War..." He informed them all and waved his hands once again, changing his outfit to one of a knight in shinny armor. "Let us all remember the Ancient Battle..." He said quietly as a giant book appeared with the Blue Fairy, both floating in front of the group of heroes.