Chapter Three: The Fall of the Kingdom

As their hideouts where revealed, the four princesses began to run away from the Dark Royal Vizier, they ran as fast as they could; making their way downstairs and out to a small garden where they all took some gardening tools. "Do you really think those objects can harm me?" Jafar asked angrily after a maniacal laugh as he appeared in the center of the garden.

The princesses faces where all serious, they where ready to defend themselves from the powerful villain, even if they weren't capable of causing a lot of harm to him, they had confidence. "You are all going to pay for this!" Anna yelled in anger as she ran towards him, alongside Aurora. The two princesses were thrown back to the garden wall. "We need a plan!" Belle said firmly as she ran to her friends, whilst Tiana distracted Jafar. As she helped Anna get back up, Belle had already come out with an idea as to how to defeat him. "We could use his own power to defeat him! The history books say that he's always been vain..." She whispered to Anna as she returned to Tiana, and Aurora who had recovered earlier.

"Alright... Hey! Snake!" Anna practically yelled as she stood some feet in front of Jafar, she stood firmly, arms on her waist, her two braids waved with the hot wind Jafar was causing with his Ancient Dark Magic. Once she noticed she had offended Jafar with her comment, she smirked. "So, you are the almighty snake-like Jafar, right?" She said as she bit her lip, the smirk still on her face. "I heard you were defeated in 15 seconds."

"YOU DARE TO MAKE FUN OF ME?!" Jafar yelled angrily as he waved his scepter and threw a ball of fire towards her, fortunately Anna was quick and agile so she quickly dodge it and ran towards him, punching him on the stomach. "AH! YOU FOOL!" Jafar yelled angrily as he slapped her, making his Cobra Scepter fall to the ground. "Did you really think you where a match for me!?"

As Belle saw Jafar's actions against Anna, she quickly ran towards both of them and took advantage of Jafar's stupid and great mistake, once she ran by Jafar and Anna, she kneeled down and took the magical scepter. And when she stood up again, she pointed the scepter at Jafar and threw a small bolt of bright red light, making him fly across the garden. Once Jafar was on the ground she decided to break the powerful scepter, removing all of the dark magic from the dark wizard.

Jafar recovered from the bolt some seconds later, standing up, weakly. "This isn't over... You've destroyed my magic but Maleficent's power will grow by each minute! And then, oh yes, He will return and you will all perish!" He said coldly and maniacally as clicked his fingers and disappeared from the garden, leaving the four princesses alone.

*****

"What do you mean the Magic Kingdom is under attack?" A young and handsome man said as he heard the news about the attack at the Magic Kingdom. His blue eyes shinned brightly as he turned to look at her sister, Queen Susan. "Are you sure about this? How long has the attack been going?" King Peter asked her as he walked to the War Room, his long dark scarlet red cape waved behind him as he kept walking through the long corridor that lead to said room. He moved a hand through his longish flat and dirty blonde hair before entering the War Room, where some generals and royalty from his kingdom and others awaited for him.

"Your Majesty!" A small and fat male said with a bow as he saw the Great and Honorable, King Peter of Narnia, entering the War Room. He was wearing small round glasses, a dark and clean royal uniform, that showcased various medals from the Charming Kingdom, where Prince Charming and Princess Cinderella ruled, it's safe to say that although this wasn't the biggest Kingdom on the Land, it still was the strongest economically, the Kingdom of Narnia being the military superpower (right after what once was the powerful Dark Kingdom).

"I'm sure you've heard about the attack to the Magic Kingdom... Well of course you have, otherwise we wouldn't be all here, anyway..." The man said pretty quickly as he adjusted his dark blue tie. "You must be wondering who I am, well Sir. I am General Gustavo, otherwise called or known as General Gus Gus." Gus Gus, the former mouse, said as he stretched his hand at King Peter, shaking it strongly. "Yes, I know, I know. I'm not a Mouse; well I haven't been one for years, same case with my other comrades. But that's not the subject we're discussing, we are here to discuss the attack at the Magic Kingdom, and I believe we must help them!" He said, very quickly once again, and although he wouldn't say it, or even admit it to himself, it was pretty obvious that he wasn't even used nor confortable with being a human being.

Queen Nala nodded as she heard Gus's comments regarding the attack that was going on at the capital of the land. "My husband, King Simba, has already offered his troops to help the Kingdom." She said softly but firmly as she made her way to the table that stood on the center of the room. "Our Kingdom is the nearest to the Magic Kingdom, we're a day away, if the Council of the Fifteen Kingdoms grants us the permission to proceed, we will be helping King Mickey's troops by this hour tomorrow, or even sooner!" She said calmly, and politely as fifteen miniature and different castles and flags appeared on the table, each representing the Kingdoms of the Disney Land.

"That's just absurd!" An old black woman called out as she heard Nala's request regarding the Council of Fifteen Kingdoms, this woman was normally warm and happy, but it seemed that her personality had changed once this new War began. "Yah know that in order to grant said permission all of the Kingdoms must agree, and we all know we never excluded the Dark Kingdom from the Council! It's now impossible to grant it!" Mama Odie said firmly and pretty loudly as she crossed her arms sassily.

"But we can have thirteen votes against one! It is fair!" Nala yelled back as she transformed to her human form, a long African beige dress waved softly, alongside her light brown cape. She had long and wavy brown hair, and black skin. "I am positive that the kingdoms that are in position to vote will agree to help them!" She said firmly. "Vote! We are all here to vote, so let's vote."

"By the name of the honorable and pure Snow White, the Snowing Kingdom votes to help the Capital." Doc, the Grand Archduke of said kingdom said firmly. "As a representative of the Sleeping and Andalasia Kingdoms, I vote yes." Flora, the Red Fairy said softly. Soon after the representatives of the Agrabah, Grimpé, Corona, Olympus and The Galactic Republic voted against the aid of the Magic Kingdom, whilst Atlantica, The Pride Lands, Narnia, and Arrendelle voted in favor to aid their ally.

Although the debate on whether or not they should aid the Magic Kingdom against the newly restored forces of the Dark Kingdom was still going on, the vote had been casted and the Kingdoms would need to send battalions on the aid of the Capital of Disney Land. Nala had a small and beautiful smile as she heard that her petition had been approved and she quickly left the room, transforming back to her lioness form in order to run faster to her Kingdom, something that would ultimately sacrifice the faith of several other Kingdoms, although the Council of the Fifteen Kingdoms did not know this, the Grand Army of Darkness had already conquered the Magic Kingdom, and was getting ready to attack the remaining thirteen.