Joshler

Josh lay on the couch waiting for Tyler to bring him his meal. He rest his hands on his unnoticed stomach which was hanging out of his t shirt. His joggers were straining against his waist line and thighs and would soon burst. He was oblivious to this however, still thinking he was a fit little drummer while in reality his bubble butt filled a two person couch, his soft breasts laying on his swollen stomach. Tyler brought him a fattening pizza as he wanted Josh to grow even larger. Josh began to stuff his face, and after only 5 slices his button flew off his jeans. He soon realized Tyler had been making him fat. He wanted revenge.

The next day

Josh made Tyler a mountain of mashed potato, filled with cream and cheese. He also added a bunch of weight gain powder. Tyler excitedly tucked in to his meal, unaware of his stuffed belly poking out. This continued for the next few months and soon Tyler was nearly as big as Josh. And he loved it. He loved how his stomach hung over his waistband and jiggled when he walked. He loved his love handles with stretch marks on. Mostly he loved seeing himself and his partner grow. He saw Josh cooking shirtless and went up behind him, his chubby fingers interlocking with Josh's. Josh turned around in shock, then relaxed when he saw his plump lover stood before him. He pressed his lips against Tyler's as their bodies collided, Josh grabbing Tyler's love handles, Tyler on Josh's butt. As they moved their bodies jiggled together.

They had sex lol.

Josh was now so big his stomach rested on his snare and Tyler had an overhang that reached his thighs when he stood up and he could barely reach the piano keys. They publicised their feeding and were met with positive responses (mostly). Josh was a lot bigger than Tyler but still refused to wear a shirt at his concerts, much to the fans' enjoyment. He also noticed that at each tour, the fans were getting bigger and bigger, especially the guys. Both boys were excited to see the men shirtless mostly too.