oc story - the jock

jordan was a jock, specifically rugby. he was short but well built and very attractive. he had a small pooch but was very athletic and could keep up with the skinny boys. and there was joe, a football fanatic whose skills were unfortunately in other subjects, being cookery. he also tended to sample his goods. a lot of them. this resulted in a relatively vast waistline. unbeknownst to joe, this was jordan's favourite part of sport, watching joe stretch his top over his gut for it only to poke from the bottom. this drove jordan's hormones wild. mind you, jordan still had his own chub, carrying it mostly on his love handles and his breasts , which jiggled with every movement. the extra weight also went to his face, causing a small double chin to appear. he was nothing in comparison to joe, however. joe, who was feeling extra confident on this day, swaggered in wearing a skin tight crop top, accentuating his hips and practically bursting across his perky breasts and nipples. jeans, which had been cut to booty shorts, clung to his backside and highlighted his thick thighs. it was the end of the day and both boys were in extra curricular activities; jordan playing rugby, and joe at cooking club. joe left the kitchen carrying a large chocolate cake with at least an inch of sugary frosting. as he left the building, he was met with a familiar face.
"hey cutie" jordan murmured, inching closer to joe.
joe flinched in surprise, causing his exposed stomach to jiggle profusely. as it settled over his waistband, jordan's similarly chubby fingers grasped the plush tummy and came face to face with joe, who was almost paralysed with shock. joe felt his member grow firm against his shorts, causing even more tightness. jordan dragged joe to his jeep, setting the cake down tentatively in the passenger seat and leading joe to the backseats. he lay down, his gut wobbling upon impact. in a swift movement, jordan was on top of joe, running his own chubby fingers along joes curvaceous body. he reached the strained fabric covering joes erect nipples and tore it off. he made a note to buy him a new one. but now, he kneaded the giant  moobs like bread and loved every minute of it. meanwhile, joes erection made his shorts even tighter than usual. jordan's chubby yet muscular arms held joe down as their lips interlocked, jordan's belly hanging down to graze joes.
"wanna go back to my house, prince?"
"y-yes sir"
jordan let joe drive as he was enamoured by the cake in the front seat. he lay the cake on his lap and directed joe whilst periodically shoving rich chocolate down his throat. he hardly noticed how much he'd eaten until the plate was clean, spare for a few crumbs. he licked them up and reclined his seat slightly to allow ample room for his swollen belly. joe eyed him up and decided: jordan was to be a jock no more. joe pulled into jordan's driveway and walked into the empty house, scarcely remembering he was shirtless as he was drawn to the kitchen. cupboards upon cupboards of junk. without a second thought he began to make yet another cake whilst jordan ambled upstairs to find joe a shirt. the one he did find was an old rugby shirt that showed off all of joes extra weight. as joe removed the cake from the oven he felt chubby fingers caressing his love handles whilst plump, soft lips found their way around his neck. this, however, quickly subsided as jordan smelled a familiar rich smell of chocolate cake. he somehow managed to restrain himself as joe explained how hot it was. after what seemed like hours, joe reappeared with a tray and immediately mounted jordan.
"you're eating all of this, okay?"
"okay," jordan muffled as cake was already being shoved into his mouth.
the cake disappeared as quickly as the first one did, with jordan's stomach noticeably larger, causing his shirt to burst at the seams.
"oh well, we don't have school for a while. why don't you stay here a while? cook me up some more of these treats?"
joe flushed deep scarlet and nodded coyly.
"where would i sleep though?"
"cuddle up in my bed, cutie."

2 weeks later

summer holidays were now in full swing, and joe had been staying with jordan the whole time, and it showed. jordan has given up rugby to spend more time with his lover, who still loved making cake. however, jordan quitting rugby didn't mean he quit his rugby player appetite. he still ate like he ran around everyday, and the results were profoundly evident. his moobs strained every shirt of his and his love handles jiggled violently behind him. his thick thighs were even bigger and his ass was too big for his shorts, so he walked around the house in what was basically a crop top and a jock strap. joes cooking wasn't helping either. each night it was a new type of delicious cake which was promptly demolished by jordan and left to sit in his gut and turn into pure fat. on the other hand, joe was discovering how much weight is gained when you constantly bake and strive for perfection each time, meaning anything substandard was cleared away into joes stomach. by now, all of joes shorts were booty shorts, mounds of cellulite escaping from beneath the fabric. his stomach was no unimpressive feat either, jiggling at the slightest aggravation. however, despite their sizes, the two boys couldn't be happier. cuddling each other was amazing now that they each had a built in cushion, and the moobs were always fun to play with...

*even later wowza*

a week later, jordan arranged to hang with his old rugby team for old times sake. his weight hasn't grown but hadn't decreased either. he attempted to dress sharply, his tits straining the buttons of his shirt, with his gut hanging slightly out of the bottom of the top. despite this , jordan confidently strode out of the front door towards the meeting point.

mcdonald's.

binging at the fast food chain was something of a tradition with the team after a good season. the only difference is all the other guys were still playing rugby so all their calories became muscle. and jordan. well...

as he entered the establishment, he immediately spotted one of his old teammates and waddled slightly towards them.
"sorry, i'm waiting for someo- holy shit, jord is that you?" exclaimed liam. "i always thought i was the stocky one."
liam reached over and jiggled jordan's gut. this caused a chain reaction which made jordan's whole body move like jelly.
"i'm not that big"
"your double chin says different. sit down and tuck in, i'm not sure when the other guys will be here."
as if on cue, liam's phone rang and a conversation ensued.

"turns out the others are busy, so it's just us."
liam had since ordered another few burgers which jordan was demolishing. the processed meat sloshed in his gigantic gut which was being intermittently jiggled by liam. by the time he had finished, jordan had a raging erection from being stuffed and teased. he was afraid of worrying joe so he decided to get up and walk home but couldn't stand. liam dragged him out and decided to drive him home. at every speed bump, jordan's gargantuan gut jiggled profusely, with liam only having slight jiggle. soon the two boys arrived outside jordan and joes house.
"hey, you wanna come inside and meet the boy behind the belly?" jordan inquired.
ever-curious, liam accepted the offer.
joe greeted the boys at the door and it all made sense to liam. joe was huge. like, him and jordan put together huge. joe escorted the boys to the dining room, waddling each step of the way. liam got a semi just watching the way his hips swayed an- wait. liam wasn't gay, was he? he sat across from jordan, whose chair gave a massive creak under his massive body. he couldn't stop thinking about how much he wanted to feed jordan...

T.B.C