garrett clayton (SMUTTY)

teen beach 2 had just finished filming and garret was exhausted after that final number. because no more scenes were needed, he rushed toward the snack table and gorged on pizza and chocolate. after what seemed like hours, garrett left the table with a mammoth gut and a chocolate smeared face. he bid his co actors farewell, received a few mocking yet friendly comments, and went home to relax.

when he awoke, his bloat had deflated and he went to make himself breakfast. he took the ingredients to make his usual healthy breakfast then something clicked. he was no longer tanner, the fit, body conscious, surfing dream boat. granted he was still a dream boat, but now he was just garrett . no required diet, no beach body to maintain. with this in mind he put away the ingredients and drove to the nearest McDonalds and ordered 3 pancakes and sausage, 2 breakfast wraps, and a giant chocolate milkshake. he returned home, retreated to his room. and he ate. and ate. and vate until he couldn't eat anymore. this continued for months.

three sharp knocks echoed through his house. garrett was in his skating gear. jeans, a cap, and an opened flannel shirt. usually it was open for design, but now it wouldn't fit around his gut. a small growth but big enough to warrant attention. consequently, no photos of his current state have been taken/uploaded so the world still knew garrett in all his muscular glory. he answered the door to see ross lynch, apparently checking up on him.
"how's it goi- whoa! you've been eating good huh?"
"shut up"
it was true. his already plump ass had ballooned so much it seemed to have its own orbit. his once tight stomach was now like a small beer barrel, his pecs now soft, however not yet big enough to be moobs.

him and ross chilled for a bit, ordered pizza and watched a few films. ross left bloated and garrett even more so. he however ordered more food after ross had left. he slept a big boy. and the next week awoke a bigger one.

a few months later he received a call. a brooklyn-esque accent responded
"hey garrett, we want you to play brent corrigan in our movie, king cobra. you'll be acting as a pornstar but it pays very generously"
he immediately accepted and got dressed for shooting. as he pulled on the tight blue swimsuit he noticed a tightness around his thighs. he struggled for a while until his 'cousin' came to check up on him. he was a sturdy guy in a crop top of sorts, gut on display. due to his difficulty with the pants, garretts member was on full display as it grew up to his belly button. it rested snug to his bulbous beer gut. his gut was hard as a drum with soft moobs resting atop them.
"need some help there big boy?" a husky baritone asked.
"who are you calling big?" i replied in a camp yet smug tenor.
"come here boy"
i made my way towards him, member growing, ass bouncing. he ran his smooth tongue along my chest and down my barrel belly eventually circling my rock hard erection and began to bob his head up and down. as i climaxed my partner spanked my bulbous ass, causing hot jets of cum to stream down his throat. after we were finished i realised we were at a shoot.
"need help with your suit big boy?"
"that i do"
the blue fabric was soon like a second skin plastered to my body. we went to film our scene, a teaser to a sex scene that would ensue. needless to say i was more than excited to film that. he walked on with his coworker and heard an audible gasp.
"who are you and what've you done with the twink i called?"
"i'm him"
"fine, i guess we'll have to film with this fatty"
so we began the whole poolboy sketch but as i bent over for the pool stick my suit split. nothing on front was on view but my ass was bare. regardless we kept filming. 'mikey' walked on as my costar and pulled me towards his exposed gut.
"you have to finish your chores, piggy. and i've got one more for you"
he pulled me into a tender and passionate kiss, and as he did our guts collided.

later we filmed a scene in which he fucked me. hard. his flabby stomach rested on my back as he rammed into me, causing weak, feminine moans to escape my mouth.