chapter 2

Chapter 2- Everyone please vote !!

-

Anonymous: Will I be seeing you at the Italian cuisine again tomorrow afternoon?

"PETA! BELLA! I GOT ANOTHER TEXT" I screamed from the lounge room. Peta making a dramatic entrance by sliding across the hall way in her socks.. God bless that girl. "Let me see, let me see" said Bella right in my ear. I showed her my screen. "Girls, let's go maybe we will actually see who this person is that's texting Dana" Bella said. "Good idea Bella! I'll be back around 12, I just have to go to work in the morning for a meeting with the boss, he has some "important news" Peta told Bella while turning off the air con.

I stared at Bella and Peta for a brief moment I simply nodded and we all headed to bed. My room was directly opposite the bathroom, and I was fortunate to have the room with a walk in wardrobe, not that it was an advantage because Bella and Peta both had an on suite. Our apartment was pretty big, considering we had three, 20 year old girls living in it.

Tossing and turning and still no sleep! I push my self up with my elbows to check the time on my alarm clock, it reads 4:23am. I flop my self back down and stare up at the ceiling. I read somewhere, that if you close your eyes and lay on your back while breathing in and out through your nose you fall asleep, it's worth a try.

Ok well at least I tried. I can not manage to shut my eyes! I got my phone and had a quick search of my Facebook that I hardly use. I notice my younger cousin Yiana post a photo of one direction, she absolutely loves them, the caption in her photo was "Can not wait until One Direction start there tour tomorrow." If I told her that the waiter that served me looked like Niall I think she would have a nervous break down. Yiana lives with mum in Australia my home town, I really miss my family, I miss the Sunday family days where we would have all my aunties, uncles, cousins and grandparents over and play charades. I miss my mums food, I miss the beaches and the weather!

But I do love New York, I love the bright lights and the feeling of getting up and going to work, the famous Statue of Liberty being only a 15 minute bus ride away, the friendly and caring people, the craziness of time square! I love it all! It was completely different to Australia. Speaking of mum... Shit! I forgot to call her, I quickly check the time in Australia and send mum a text message.

"Hey mum, missing you give everyone a big kiss and hug from me, the kids her have summer break for 3 months soon so hopefully I can come to visit. Love you xx"

Just as I place my phone down I receive a message "Are you joking" I said while picking up my phone... Again. Mum replied with "Ok" Wow mum so enthusiastic and so detailed.

The next morning I'm last to wake up resulting to the lack of sleep I got. I walk into the living room half asleep to find a note on the kitchen table.

"You woke up too late so Peta and I went to lunch ourselves, we will text you if anything happens"- Bella

I glance up at the clock and see it's 12:50 I turn around and go back to bed.

Bella's POV "Look Peta there's that waiter, the one who looks like the one direction member" I said to Peta while grabbing my napkin and placing it on my lap. "Oh yeah, how strange! Omg he's coming our way act normal" Peta said as she tucked her hair behind her ears.

"Hello ladies, are you ready to order" the waiter said in a strong Irish accent. "Yeah, can I please have a small vegetarian pizza" Peta asked while smiling directly at this naill look alike. "I second to that order!" I said while handing over the menus. "Sure ladies, two vegetarian pizzas coming up! Any drinks?" "Just water" Peta and I say at the same time.

Keeping both our eyes pealed for any signs of this anonymous. I don't know why we have to use the word 'anonymous' to describe this person, like yeah I know we don't know he/she's is but it sounds so creepy like we're getting threats, it sends shivers right down my spine.

The waiter came back with our drinks, "thanks" we simply said. He smiled and looked away, I got out my phone and started to look up Niall Horan photos on the internet too see if it's actually him.

Peta's POV

"I haven't noticed anything strange, have you?" I asked Bella but she didn't answer, she was too focused on her phone screen.

"Hello Bella...." Bella looked up with shock, her face had dropped and her mouth was wide open.

Please vote everyone and also please read my friend - britishbums8 book called gone its also a fan fiction ! please vote thanks!! xx