Chapter 4

Chapter 4

1 week later

- -

Dana's POV

Today was the day, the day my bestfriends and I get too spend 2 full days with One Direction. Just thinking about gives me shivers, I woke up extra early just so I had time to find the most perfect outfit. Niall texted Peta last night too let us know the details, we have to meet them at the back of the Italian cuisine at 1:30, there we will find three cars 2 black and one red, we have to go in the red car because that's were Niall will be.

I laid in bed for about 30 minutes until I hear the water run, I get out of bed and put on my robe. As I walk out my room I find Bella making pancakes in the kitchen, I hope she's making my favourite choc chip pancakes.

Bella was the cook of the group, she was always open minded about new things to try especially when it came too cooking. "Good morning Dana, your up early, a little excited for today I'm guessing?" She greeted me with a smile. "Yep you bet, I'm also slightly nervous" I reply while getting a glass of orange juice.

"There's no need to be, if we just act normal and hopefully don't fan girl we should be good" Bella said while flipping her pancakes, I could tell by the tone of her voice she was nervous too.

Peta walked in the room with a towel rapped around her damp hair and a pair of trackies and a loose top. "Something smells good, choc chip pancakes Bella?" Peta asked with a smile. "Sure are, and they are just finished" Bella said while turning of the stove. We all sat down and ate while talking about what we think our day would consist of with the one and only One Direction.

By the time we finished it was around 10am and we had a few hours to kill so we quickly ran down to the store to get some groceries. I then heard my message tone go off, as I picked up my phone I saw -

Anonymous- One direction competition?

I had no idea what that text even met. Does this person know I'm meeting them? Does this person know where I live? Does this person know about my roommates Peta and Bella? No, no no no! I'm not letting this come between one of the most important days of my life.

I quickly delete the message and erase all thoughts of it out of my head. I check the time and it's 12:30. "Shit" I say, maybe a bit to loud as a few people look at me. But I couldn't care less, I went to the counter and payed for the groceries and headed back to the apartment. I got home at 12;45 and it was a 15 minute walk to the Italian cuisine, so I only had 30 minutes to get ready!

I quickly ran to my room and threw off my shorts and tank top, and put on my new peach jump suit that stopped a little bit above my knees, and put on my platform converse along with my brown bag that goes around my head and sits right on my hip. I applied my make up and went to quickly straighten my hair when I saw Bella and Peta already taking photos! "Don't take any without me" I said while turning on the straightener.

We finally all finish and Bella is wearing high wasted shorts and a mid drift top to compliment her beautiful toned body, and Peta is wearing a black and blue dress that also showed off her amazing figure. We all took photos and had a moment to fan girl. We then left the apartment and headed to the cafe. It was 1:20 when we left so we had to hurry up.

We arrived a few minutes late. So I guess you would say we were fashionably late? We saw 3 cars just as Niall explained, we walked towards the red one and opened the door and saw 5 amazing boys... Someone pinch me.

SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING UGHHH I've been working and been heaps busy!!! Please vote tho! Much luv