Chapter 8

EVERYONE THIS CHAPTER IS REALLY SHORT BECAUSE IT WAS MEANT TO BE APART OF CHAPTER 7 ! ill still update tomorrow I just needed to post this little part!

Chapter 8-

Harry's POV

I stared at Dana's phone for a moment, remembering she has a password. I'm trying to think back earlier today when she put it in. Im pretty sure it's 5836. Its worth a try, I punch in the numbers and I'm sent right through into Danas home screen. It actually worked.

I go into her messages, I know its the wrong thing to do, but I'm only worried about her it's not like I'm doing it too see what 'guys' she talks too anything. What I'm trying to say is I'm not jealous. I'm just curious. Or am I jealous? Fuck sake Harry just focus.

I read the message over and over again, I don't understand who this person can be? It's really starting to fucken piss me off! I scroll up to see the previous messages sent to Dana. How does this person know that the boys and I came over to Dana's house today? This is going to keep me up all night. Has Dana tried to go to the police? Can't they track private numbers..?

I'm still on Danas phone, staring at the home screen photo of her and a bunch of her friends. I decide to go through her photos. Wow 1,249 photos.. I'll pass. I place the phone back to its original spot and try to sleep.

I then hear footsteps from the kitchen, I hop out of bed straight away and open the door, I look down the hall and find Louis trying to find a cup. "Shut the fuck up louis, its 1 in the morning!" I whisper to him but he doesn't reply. I walk out of the doorway and into the kitchen. "Louie did you hear me, I said shut up." I say while standing right next to him. But still no reply. I grab Louis hand and turn him around to find his eyes shut. Oh my God. He's sleepwalking. I know one things for sure it's very bad to wake up a sleepwalker. While still having hold of his arm I direct him back to the lounge.

Please vote !