Knowing the Characters

Author's Note: What I'll do right now is just to introduce to you the characters that will be with us until the end of the story :) But some of course I won't introduce it to you yet, until you'll read this story :)

PLEASE DON'T PLAGIARIZE MY WORK. ALL WHAT YOU'LL READ IN THIS STORY IS JUST A FANFIC AND SOME ARE RESEARCHED TO ADD SOME BIT OF A REALITY. XD WHAT I AM MAKING RIGHT NOW AND IN THE FUTURE IS FROM MY HEART, IMAGINATION, INTEREST, AND EFFORT IN MAKING A GOOD STORY.

PLEASE DON'T COPY :) BUT IF YOU WILL, JUST PUT CREDITS (INPUT MY NAME XD) OR REFERENCE. THANK YOU! KAMSAHAMNIDA!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What will happen when a bad girl meets a famous guy and fell in love with him and started to have dreams. Will the guy accepts her as who she is and fell the same way?

There will be many challenges, obstacles, and problems to come but because of dream, love, hardwork, patience, and fighting spirit. .This will all be solved.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Characters:

Nam Sye Jin- 18 years old girl who was known in her high school because of her bad personality. She leave her house and started a new life on her own after her father died. Many challeges came to her and also many opportunities came to her. She fell in love with Chanyeol.

Park Chanyeol- The happy Virus, member of EXO/EXOK, who is very happy and active outside and an opposite to Syejin

Byun Baekyun- Many fans ship him with Chanyeol also a member of EXOK. He had a romantic interest to SyeJIn. Will he be a rival of Chanyeol? (Or SyeJin?) joke*

Park Yoora- The sister of Chanyeol who helps SyeJin in changing her life. SyeJin is very close to her.

Jung Krystal- Secret admirer. (?) you'll know her role in the future. Could she be an antagonist?

Nam LiYa- The step sister of SyeJin who she will meet unexpectedly in the future and the antagonist in her life.

EXO MEMBERS' ROLE

They are the supporters in the story.

Luhan and Xiumin- They will be a close friend or brother-like to Syejin.

Kris- Many people thinks that He is the boy version of Syejin because of their same personality and style.

Lay and Suho- The guys who encourage and give strength to her.

Sehun and Tao- They are quite mean to her.

Chen- Who keeps Chanyeol and Syejin get close together.

Kai and DO- the teachers of (Love) to Syejin XD

A/N: PLEASE DO COMMENT IF YOU HAVE REACTIONS OR COMPLAINS ABOUT THIS :) Do you think the characters are fine or should I add up some characteristics?