Chapter 2: Unlucky Grad. Day

Here's my Chapter 2!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sye Jin's POV

It's Saturday morning. I am now inside my room preparing for my Graduation day. My dad wants to call my personal makeup artist but i don't need it, it is so annoying and I dont even like her since there was a time she made me look ugly but good thing it didn't work because I'm still pretty.

When I was already applying my face's last touch, there was someone who kept banging on my door.

"YAH! How long are you going to stay there? We are getting late, stupid! Our car is waiting!". My stepsister is the one who is banging and shouting like a crazy retarded woman outside my door.

Aigoo~ "I'm done ahjumma!" I shouted back while going out from my room. I saw her face and looked so pissed and her mouth was open. I bump her cuz she is blocking my way.

I saw my dad and stepmom entering the other car. My sister and I are using the car at their back. It is always like this though. I never rode with my appa.

While inside the car my stepsister and I are always silent. We never talked that much though.

My dad remarried my step mom when I was still in middleschool.

It is so annoying since my stepsister is such a drama queen. She's my ultimate rival since middle school. Everyone knows her mother married my dad.

By the way, her name is Kim LiYa. I don't really mention her name, jinjja. Sometimes I call her ugliya. Haha!

I hate the fact that she's a drama queen. She acts nice to everyone and always make me the bad guy (well actually I am) but what I mean is that I'm tired of her lies. She kept on telling dad everything for example my actions in school, that I'm always making fights but the truth is im not the one who started it. I'm just telling the truth that they are just jealous of me. Aigoo it's a long long long story. In short I'm alyaws the bad ass.

We are now arrive in our destination. Ugliya opened the left door and me on the right. I can see her ugly allies waiting and smiling plasticly at her haha. When I went out from the car, boys are waiting for me and gave me bouquets.the girls were looking at me and they looked pissed. It was fun to see them like that but still I don't want to receive those flowers.

While walking and snob at them, one guy shouted that I should accept their flowers since it's our last. So what I did, I went back while my parents are going inside getting their sits.

The boys look happy. I can see 5 guys lining up horizontally. I accept the flowers while smiling and the people around us were so shock since this is the first time they saw me smiling and receiving gifts.

When I got all the 5 bouquets I threw it on their faces and step on it while going inside the covered court all of them step at the side looking uhmm I don't care. I can hear laughs and gossips but i don't care.

Now, I'm inside the covered court and waiting for it to start I can still hear gossips and backbites. Sometimes I wanna kill them and torture or burn them since it is so annoying. I can't really believe that they can do this in my back or front hearing it. But still I'm already use to this kind of situation and to those thick faced whores.

I can't believe I'm gonna graduate now. This is my short term goal and yes, no more shits. It will lessen my problem for revenge.

There's a girl who threw a candy wrapper at me and told me "Hey btch why are you here? You are supposed to be in jail and not here in the graduation event".

I was supposed to beat the crap out of her ass but I can't make things like that this time so I calm my temper.

I glared at her and stood up. I'm going to the rest room while the event is not yet starting. Until now many are still staring at me and when I pass by some look afraid at me.

When I was walking coldly and coolly, someone bumped me. I fell and he held his hand. I can see he is a guy and he is like an angel with a flower on his hand. He asked me "Oh, mianhe I didn't saw you, are you hurt?". I slapped his hand and I stand up immediately. "Are you pabo or blind? You should watch where you are going! I can see you are tall but it doesn't mean I am that short that you can't see me!" I shouted my whole crap to him and he was surprise by my words. I was looking at my surrounding and I can see people looking shock. I walked fast to the rest room.

I'm already now at the restroom, alone since they all came out after I came in. Gosh that guy is so stupid. I grab something in my pocket and I look worried since my lucky pink handckerchief went missing. I feel terrible since that handckerchief is the one my mom gave to me whenever I cry. I went out immediately and went back to my seat.

"Hey gorilla! You look pissed now? So uncool not like you." The girl beside me said it with a teasing tone.

I just look at her and I feel empty since that handckerchief is really important to me. I feel like my whole world is crashing. You know that feeling when you lost something precious. Well that's what i feel now.

3 hours later my graduation is finish and I'm already gradute with honors. I know You won't believe me but I'm quite smart. While waiting for everyone to move, some were taking pictures happily. And some were like shouting "ekso ekso ekso" and I don't know why and who are they? Is that a person?

We are now moving out and I look at my dad looking like a blank face. I can see he is neither happy nor mad.

We went straight to a very expensive restaurant amd celebrate together.

I still can't forget about the man who bumped me and made my pink handckerchief go missing. I'm so mad at him right now. I'm gonna burn him alive when I see him again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: What do you think? Hehe sorry about my grammar and spelling LOL.

Who do you think was the guy who bumped her? :3

Wait for my next update!

Please do vote and comment!

#luexolu