Chapter 1: Sye Jin Imnida

Mianheyo!!! I changed my chapter one XD

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sye Jin's POV

Now I'm here at my hiding place which is our school's rooftop. Aigoo~ if you ask me why am I here it's because this is the only place where I can feel peace. You know what I mean?

I am considered as a bitch, cold spoiled brat and sometimes a richgirl who doesn't know how to give. Well it sucks but sometimes it feels great. It's great because no one will know my personal information.

Actually even though I'm a bitch in their eyes, they still bully me. Well, I f***ing don't care, I had enough fights for one day.. I mean everyday. I also don't mind because they even think I'm a slut but no, I'm not, to be honest I'm also being stubborn because boys are the one who are flirting with me and they are not my style. I'm not being arrogant though but to be honest many guys are asking me out cuz they said I'm pretty and they don't care if I'm a badgirl.

Arghh! I wanna get out from this school! But Yes! Luckily next week is my graduation day. Im graduating from that hell like school. If you ask me what school, I entered the Seoul Performing Arts High School. Yep, you heard it right. If you ask me why I'm here it's because I love dancing and singing. I also know how to play violin. Sometimes I'll just think that those ugly girls who kept on criticizing me were only jealous cuz i have it all.

Well, I'm gonna share something. Actually I don't have a mom anymore. My eomma passed away when I was only 3 years old. It's sad cuz I really admire her. I still remember everything about her, even her hugs and kisses. My mom was known as a very famous actress back then but she retired as she married my dad who owns a very big company.

Oh yeah, if you are curious why the school did not kicked me out, it's because of my father's money and partnership.

You know what, the bully thing or the hell school thing is not the only reason why I really want to graduate. The truth is I really planned that when I finish high school, I have to make revenge. Not revenge because of my ugly classmates but because of my dad.

I'm being like this because I really hate my dad. He only has his business in mind and forgets about me. I hate him because I feel like he blames me due to the death of my mom 15 years ago. It really sucks when your dad hates you and thinks you killed your own mother. Also, i have this grandparents of mine (my mother's side). They also hated me because they thought I killed her. But the truth is my mom had a car accident and at that time I-I was with her.

I hated my dad more and more because my appa remarried a witch with a bonus broomstick (stepsister). Aishhh~ I really want to jump from the highest bulding but then I realized I have to give revenge. And that's all where it begun.

(School bell rung)

Oh gosh I gotta go! Aishh~ what now. I wanna skip classes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Annyeonghaseyo! This is my first chapter! I hope you like it XD this is just an introduction of SyeJin. Even if she is bad please love her LOL.

Ps- sorry for the badwords lol

Please do comment and vote!

#real__pcy