Chapter 3: Oh Chanyeol...

Chanyeol POV

I'm in our car right now with my co-members, EXO-K. EXO-M is not with us since they are in China right now. We are now going to Seoul Performing Arts High School, since it's our maknae's Graduation Day.

While going there Baek and I are the loudest in our car so we always chat and joke around. Kai is taking a short nap (maybe bacause he were practicing all night). DO is listening to music while looking outside. And Suho is like trying to keep Baek and I quiet.

At the back part of our car, Suho the leader of EXO, Baekhyun the Vocalist, and I the rapper of the group are sitting at the back. At our front which is the middle is Kai our main dancer and D.O our another vocalist.

Actually there are six of us but Sehun was with his parents so we planned to surprise him by going there.

I'm really excited since our very own maknae is going to graduate and that means all of us are already graduated in High School.

When we already arrive all the people are already inside so we are really nervous since maybe the ceremony has started.

Each of us are bringing flowers except for me. Wait, what? Except me? "Oh no, Suho hyung! You can go first. I'll catch up. I forgot to bring my bouquet for Sehun". Suho nod and they went inside.

When I got the flowers I immediately went inside and when I was walking I saw Suho's back and tried to call him but he did not hear me so I just follow him.

I did not notice, I bump someone and she is one of the students here who will also be graduating since she was wearing their yellow school uniform. I was startled , she fell down and I can notice many people were looking at us. I tried to help her stand while smiling and I apologized but then she slapped my hand. Actually she was really mean to me. She shouted at me and I was really shock and I can't speak anything I was really speechless. I was like "what?" 'Cuz it's like she don't care about the people around her and her image. I can see in her face that she is pissed so I just let it go.

When I look down to pick up the flower bouquet, I saw a pink handkerchief with a golden print "남셰진"(NamSyeJin). I was supposed to return it but she already left so I just keep it.

I can still remember her face, so I'll just return it when I'll see her again. Her face is so angelic, natural, pure, and full of innocence but I don't know with her attitude. It doesn't suit her. Oh well I'll try to smile again and understand her.

I went to my sit and sat between Baekhyun and Kai.
"Are you okay Yeol?" Baek asked worriedly.
"I'm fine" I respond while smiling.

The Graduation ceremony is already finish and when we went up to stage to have a picture with Sehun, many girls were shouting our name "Exo! Exo! Exo!". And We were really happy since we don't know we are quite popular already.

"Oh hyung I didn't know you will attend my graduation! Ahh kamsahamnida" Sehun bowed and was really happy to see us. I can really see his tears slowly flowing.

Sehun and I are like brothers since trainee days. That's why I'm happy to see him graduating now. We were all having a fun time taking photos together. And celebrate together.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Please wait for my next update :)