Exotic Butters

Now you may be wondering, why do I need these exotic butters? What's so special about them? Where do they even come from? But the thought of exotic butters humor you and there is nothing left to say. But whatever. These exotic butters are the world to you and in this moment a sense of pure joy has overwhelmed your heart. You had earned your one week bonus in the form of this delightful gift basket of exotic butters. Even though these butters had been taken out of your paycheck, you didn't care. You were to be fired anyway. What you had gone through for the past week on the job at Circus Baby's Pizza World was scaring, and 6 months of therapy was encouraged.  You heed these words of encouragement and sit down to listen to some Casual Bongos; since you had no money to afford counseling. Six months of Casual Bongos 24/7 seemed a bit exaggerated, but the words of advice given at any Fazbear related facility is totally logical and worthwhile. You soon learn that these exotic butters are way more than you had ever expected. They do extraordinary things such as ending world wars, starting world peace, stoping global warming, and curing cancer. Life becomes better :) and everyone is more happy. Although side effects include multiple Exotic Butters remixes, dank memes, inappropriate jokes, and an unhealthy obsession with Five Nights at Freddy's.